cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Release date of albums/singles with album info

Ideas: Release date of albums/singles with album info

Me-myself-I
Opening Act

I would enjoy seeing the release date for albums.  Maybe located with the lyrics. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
21 Comments
Me-myself-I
Opening Act

It would also be nice to ask the pandora assistant for this info.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Great idea @Me-myself-I! I'd like to see this too. Thanks for posting!

Mugur
Underground

The release year of the song would be greatly appreciated and easy to implement.

minniejean
Local Performer

I agree! Right now there are dates, for example with George Harrison's All Things Must Pass, it has 2014, which may be the release date for that particular edition, but I would like to know when the original album was released in the 1970s.

dominick
Local Performer

I curate my collections and stations.  Sometimes a genre expands decades.  Would be nice to know exactly when the song came out without clicking or searching.  Great to settle arguments as well.  I feel like SiriusXM usually displays this in my car.

Something like:

Song Name (year) - Band - Album Name

cutemoron16
Local Performer

YAASSS!! This would be HUGE. I was actually on this page looking to submit an idea like this myself. Thank you for bringing this up!

cutemoron16
Local Performer

This would be such a simple add! Pandora PLEASE do this!! 🙏🙏🙏

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @dominick. 👋

I actually moved your post over to this existing feature request: Release date of albums or singles 

To upvote this idea, click on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the request. 

Hope to see you around the community more often! 🎧

nlevesque3
Local Performer

I think it'd be cool if we could quickly place songs as we listen to them, so somewhere on the UI player along with the song data

Malcrow
Local Performer

Please add this feature.  Sometimes I like to listen an entire catalog in order of release date.  This is a great way to see how the band has evolved over time.