cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

AS71
Underground

It would love to be able to delete my search history, don’t like having a long list of old searches

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
81 Comments
Marcymolly
Local Performer

How do I delete my searches

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hey, @Marcymolly.

I moved your post over to the Feature Request board to keep the community organized. 

This isn't a feature of Pandora at this time. However, your suggestion is much appreciated. 

Thanks for posting on the community! 🎶

C_S
Local Performer

On a mobile device, on the profile page there is a column called “recent favorites” and i can’t delete any songs off of it. I would like if you could delete songs off of this column. When I look up a song I’ll play it and if it has cuss words in it I’ll try and find the clean but then it will add the explicit one to my “recent favorites”. Some of the songs in the “recent favorites” column aren’t even recent! Thank you, have a great day.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: New Ideas

Hi @C_S thanks for the great feedback on this! We hope to see you around community more often!

TannerPandora

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @AS71. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your suggestion!

Feel free to upvote your idea (and other ideas). You can upvote this idea by clicking on the ❤️icon next to the title of your suggestion on the main Feature Request page.

See ya around the community 🎶

Jtreedle
Local Performer

Cussing 

Pinkcreeper06
Local Performer

I would like to delete something from my search history

RICHARD33177
Local Performer

Hello Pandora good morning.  I find very cluttered the opening web page as it shows too much information at a glance.

i.e. "The recently played"  area of the web page is too big to be there as a staple.  It should be posted as n on demand view.  Thus making the web page "real state" more appealing to the eyesight.

Also there are searches that the user makes which are a one off.  However we need to see it everyday up until it moves due to other searches they perform.

Please consider and best regards.