cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate Pandora's curated playlists from my playlists

Separate Pandora's curated playlists from my playlists

SixSeven
Underground

Right now if I add one of Pandora's custom playlists they make for me (which are incredible and a BIG reason I moved over from Spotify) it shows alongside any custom playlists that I've made for myself.

I would love to view those separately. One drop-down for "My Playlists" and another for "Pandora Playlists". 

Sometimes I want to check out the selection of new stuff they put together for me, other times I want to put on something specific. Keeping these separate would make the interface SO much cleaner, especially since I am going to be making a ton of custom playlists for myself.

Labels (3)
4 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @SixSeven. 👋

Nice to see you around the community. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback and creating a feature request - keep the ideas coming! 🎶

River
Underground

Yes! I don’t understand why playlist folders or organization aren’t things we can do yet. We have the technology, it’s standard in the device I listen on

Pandora
Status changed to: Archive

We appreciate your contribution to our Feature Request board! Due to inactivity, this post has been archived and cannot be voted on or commented on. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to share them or vote for them if they are already mentioned in the Feature Request post.