cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle & Edit Shuffle Stations on Multiple Devices.

Shuffle & Edit Shuffle Stations on Multiple Devices.

Tuney-GA
Underground

If you want to tell me about new offerings please send me an Email. Do not interrupt my current playlist.

I really hate the new update that interrupts what I am currently listening to to offer me a collection of spoon fed playlists that I have no interest in and doesn't give me an easy out to go back to my Shuffle all stations list.

I'm 78 years old. You might call me an old curmudgeon. I have an eclectic group of stations that I have built up over a number of years. They run across a wide selection of genres. I normally run in shuffle mode. I do uncheck certain stations to only play them when I choose.

I am a long time user of Pandora.  I run apps on all my android devices including my Samsung TV, and Android Auto in my 2019 Subaru Outback. Our phones are Samsung GS 9's, and our tablets are also Android.  Our desk tops are Windows 10. I would appreciate a consistent  User API across all platforms.  My memory is not what it used to be and consistent behavior is a very important feature. 

Moderator Edit: Format & Title for Clarity

Labels (2)
16 Comments
Barkers
Local Performer

I cannot shuffle after upgrading either. Note 10 and galaxy 7 user 

GinnyD
Local Performer

I use desktop Pandora....I want to turn stations on and off but it is not working?  What is the problem

samtrast
Local Performer

I agree, I am about to go back to Spotify because it will only shuffle all the stations and I am getting very frustrated with it.

bb227870
Local Performer

how do i get the shuffle  on a Samsung  s 21 ultra 5 g ?

DanielJ
Local Performer

It would be great to be able to edit and customize the shuffle feature while using Pandora on a Roku device, directly from the app on the Roku device. 

Pandora
Status changed to: Archive

We appreciate your contribution to our Feature Request board! Due to inactivity, this post has been archived and cannot be voted on or commented on. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to share them or vote for them if they are already mentioned in the Feature Request post.