cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
btheaudiophile
Local Performer

It's absurd that a company like PANDORA, that was one of the first streaming services, dating back over a decade wouldn't have the ability to log out of all accounts and/ or manage where your username is streaming from.

Waffles
Local Performer

This would be a very useful feature.

PLEASE implement this at least by the end of 2021.

You guys at Pandora/Sirius XM can surely do that!

joeschmelzer318
Local Performer

yes to clucke comment  someone is using my account and not closing it  i am having trouble getting into my bose wifi 

ogdengl
Local Performer

Please add this function.  I keep getting this message, and know that my device should be the only one logged on.

pogo44
Local Performer

Agreed! Please help keep our account safer, thank you!

Sivartist
Local Performer

Yes please. 

Htf
Local Performer

Seriously,  how hard is this feature to add??? Just do it already! I'm sick and tired of my account constantly being high jacked!!!!

macluvsmusic
Local Performer

yes. please add this feature. the bloody popup is frustrating as it offers no other information other than " someone else is listening". surely a simple fix for your clients spending money on your site...there are other option where our money can be spent , just saying...

kahlih
Local Performer

Please implement.

Whitpit101
Local Performer

This would be an amazing idea. Please and thank you.