Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
Jetous
Local Performer

Native Pandora and NOT spotify. I dont want to carry my phone so I can listen to Pandora while running or at the gym.... pleaseeee

Thank you

marlawillis
Local Performer

Would like an app so I can launch Pandora from my watch.

CHL007
Underground

Guys, I have loved pandora and it's radio station algorithm since it's inception. I am a paying member of the platform, and still believe in it. BUT Spotify is passing you by with it's UI design and accessibility on various platforms such as Galaxy Watch 3. Please step up your game. You are a better service, but I hope you don't get left behind...

Faythwallece
Local Performer

Would love to have a standalone pandora app for my galaxy watch. 

Sdickerson
Local Performer

How come Pandora has not set up a stand alone app for the Samsung watches? How has this been a thread for a year and no app yet? I have used Pandora for a very long time, and am disappointed this has not been resolved. PLEASE get this set up!

cassivida
Local Performer

Please, please, please make a Pandora app that can be added to my Active 2 watch!!! The whole reason I bought a smartwatch was to not have to take my phone with me while running. I am IN LOVE with my Pandora channels and have spent YEARS fine tuning them. 

Frankp
Local Performer

Would love a stand alone Pandora app for my Samsung G3 watch!

JonE
Local Performer

Has this been resolved or a work around yet? 

sdub90
Local Performer

Have a galaxy watch 3 and would like a native pandora app so I can stream over LTE without my phone before I get used to spotify!

Randog21_99
Local Performer

I have a samsung watch and would like to get pandora  for it soon if yall don't make a stand alone app for it I will have to switch to spotify as much as I hate it