cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: UI Upgrades: Now Playing, My Collection, & Browse pages - background color, sorting

Ideas: UI Upgrades: Now Playing, My Collection, & Browse pages - background color, sorting

MrDeAngelo
Underground

User interface upgrades wish list:

1. Please, make the background color of the My Collection and Browse pages the same as the Now Playing page. It's jarring on my eyes to go from the calm blue to a stark white, not to mention inconsistent.

2. Maybe try matching the background of the Now Playing page to the album cover. I've seen this elsewhere and I like the effect. Also, the ability to toggle this on and off. Some people like consistency, others like a little change.

3.  The ability to sort My Collection by Last Played, Times Played, Mood, Genre, and Name would be very helpful.

4. More than anything, I wish the Browse page would remember the items I click most and move them to the top. It's annoying to constantly click thru multiple layers to find stations I wish to listen to. Additionally, the ability to reorder categories (Featured Playlists, Browse Genres, etc.) to the ones I search most and the ability to sort within categories would be exceedingly useful.

Labels (4)
2 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Herr_Motobahn
Local Performer

Please make the background color selectable.  It randomly changes and some of the colors are pretty ugly!!