cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: "I'm Tired of this Track" with Premium on Mobile

Ideas: "I'm Tired of this Track" with Premium on Mobile

Tosin
Underground

I want this option again. Why did I get it for free but now that I am paying for an account, it is gone. Please bring it back.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

34 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

I moved your post to the Feature Requests space as this is not currently an option with Pandora Premium.

Thanks for your suggestion! 💡

indago
Local Performer

I find it ridiculous that the "im tired of this track" feature is only available on the desktop website, and not the andriod app. I almost never listen on my desktop pc. Please allow pandora premium subscribers this feature on android.  

Morningfrost
Underground

I'm in basically the same position. I very much liked having the "I'm tired of this track" feature, but not having it as part of Premium is insane to me.

I mostly listen to one station because I have used it for years and it does a good job of playing songs that I would like, but it does have a tendency to get into a bit of a rut and play songs I've already heard dozens and dozens of times. Being able to take those individual songs out of the rotation was a nice feature for Free/Plus, and I can't imagine why it's not a feature for Premium.

bchertov
Opening Act

Whoever heard of losing features when you pay more?? What?! Fix this Pandora - Support Tired of This Track on Mobile Premium (including family Premium). 

SlabBacon
Underground

I would really love to see the "I'm tired of this song" feature made available to Premium users on Android. Sometimes I don't want to thumb down a song because it may still have "genetic" elements that I want on a particular station. But I also would like to not have to skip that song more than once a month.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the feedback @SlabBacon (also, awesome username)! This is something I've wanted on my account as well. I'm definitely ❤️ this one. 

Be sure to ❤️, the more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at.

Thanks for being part of community!

stevenomes
Opening Act

i liked it. sounds like a logical request. not sure why its not a thing already.

SunBlossom
Local Performer

The option for I'm tied of this track disappeared on Android. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing changed with this. I have a premium subscription and run the app on an Android.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @SunBlossom. 👋 

I moved your post over to this existing feature request. Unfortunately, this isn't a feature with Premium on Android devices. In the meantime, please be sure to upvote this idea by clicking on the ❤️icon near the title.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

SamuraiGuy
Local Performer

Why wouldn't it be a feature for premium users? We shouldn't lose arguably important features like that when we pay for your service.