cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: App for Android Automotive (AAOS/Google Built In)

Ideas: App for Android Automotive (AAOS/Google Built In)

Irishska
Underground

Pandora seems to have an app for every smart device I have ever bought, except a new car with AAOS (Android Automotive OS).  Please port a tablet version of Pandora for AAOS so that I can use that instead of radio or Spotify (which does have an app). 

94 Comments
roeblatt3
Local Performer

I too would love to be able to use Pandora on my new 2023 Volvo!  Please create an app for AAOS!

SCE
Local Performer

Please make Pandora app available in 2023 Volvo XC60. Thank you.

RAC3R-74
Local Performer

I have a 2023 Chevrolet Colorado that has about 30 music apps through AAOS, but not Pandora. According to information publushed by GM, the Colorado is supposed to have it. What's the issue? What's the timeframe for availability? I know several others looking for it on GM vehicles as well.

jpfrewen
Local Performer

2022 Volvo XC60.  Imagine disappointment when finally told I'd have to use Sirius because Pandora wasn't actually available on Google Playstore.  How do we vote on this.

JeffComeau
Local Performer

Anyone missing Pandora should check out Live One, it used to be called Slacker Radio and is in the play store.  It has a similar price and features as Pandora.  

larryG
Local Performer

So does Spotify, although I’m very disappointed I don’t have the choice of Pandora Spotify works very well indeed. It provides a significant buffer so you don’t lose your music when entering parking garages. However, I would like both. But let’s remember this is a Pandora issue!  Not sure why they have not ported to Android Automotive,  I assume they are having financial issues. 

Alfmetal
Local Performer

Yes, we need Pandora for AAOS . Cadillac lyriq here

WAZ
Underground

This is getting ridiculous so I'm in the process of transitioning...from Pandora to Spotify, that is! 😃

larryG
Local Performer

Why is there no response from Pandora.  It would be good to know if there are issues with the AAOS system or they have just decided to not support it.

WAZ
Underground

LarryG, after all this time I think it's safe to assume that they have decided not to support it.