cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: App for Android Automotive (AAOS/Google Built In)

Ideas: App for Android Automotive (AAOS/Google Built In)

Irishska
Underground

Pandora seems to have an app for every smart device I have ever bought, except a new car with AAOS (Android Automotive OS).  Please port a tablet version of Pandora for AAOS so that I can use that instead of radio or Spotify (which does have an app). 

94 Comments
rsclark3
Local Performer

I cancelled my Pandora subscription as there's no progress on adding an AAOS version. I switched to YouTube Music as that is available on AAOS.

Gremlin190
Local Performer

I would also like to have pandora for my GMC

Iamgroot
Local Performer

Guess there's been no movement on this request. Sad to have to go back to Spotify premium. 

highpks
Local Performer

Polestar 2 owner here. Sooo many music apps available on AAOS but my favorite, Pandora, is conspicuously and sadly missing. Streaming it through my phone is not a great experience. 

bjsibilsky
Local Performer

Same problem here(Volvo owner), I now have to switch music services. I've been using Pandora for 10 years but that will come to an end now. Next year GM adopts AAOS so Pandora needs to get moving on this. 

mark_ATL
Local Performer

Pandora is the best. I need it in my Volvo from the Google App Store. Thanks. 

WAZ
Underground

After patiently waiting for over six months and not hearing or seeing any progress from Pandora, I transitioned to Spotify and found it perfectly fine.  It’s so convenient to have the app built-in.  I’m considering even dropping SiriusXm in addition to Pandora since Spotify is doing the job.

larryG
Local Performer
Totally agree.

Larry
Sent from my iPad
Chris_king10
Local Performer

Please add it to Google built in to vehicles

gduren
Underground

Hi, any update on making an app for Android Automotive (AAOS)?