cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Celebrate International Guitar Month ๐ŸŽธ

Pandora

Celebrate International Guitar Month with our curated stations.

Which is your favorite? ๐ŸŽถ

Guitar

Set the mood with guitar radio, a perfect background station for your daily tasks

500W_500H.jpg

Classical Guitar

Classical Guitar boasts six-string virtuosos you may have heard as well as some who might be new to your ears. Listen now to hear some of the most beautiful classical compositions performed on acoustic guitar.

500W_500H-1.jpg

Blues Guitar Legends

Blues Guitar Legends compiles the world's most well-known blues guitarists, from the Mississippi delta to the streets of Chicago. Nothing says "I'm hurtin'" like the wail of a mournful guitar.

500W_500H-6.jpg

Calm Guitar

Calm your worries with the soothing sounds of acoustic guitar.

500W_500H-2.jpg

Chill Guitar

Trade rocking out for chilling out on chill guitar radio.

500W_500H-7.jpg

Jazz Guitar

Jazz Guitar features the best six-strings in jazz. Tune in when you're ready to hear the electric hollow-body sing be-bop to ballads.

500W_500H-3.jpg

Slack Key Guitar

Slack Key Guitar features the finger style guitar music that originated from Hawaii and utilizes a wide variety of open tunings. Slack Key Guitar is traditionally played after work, with families and friends at gatherings.

500W_500H-4.jpg

Guitar Gods

The most influential, innovative signature licks and monster riffs that have changed music forever.

500W_500H-5.jpg
1 Reply

Good evening @Pandora and to all community viewers...Here are my top ten guitar performances...

1).  _1080W_1080H.jpg Stairway To Heaven (Guitar performance by Jimmy Page).

2). _1080W_1080H (1).jpg Comfortable Numb (Guitar Performance by Doug Gilmore)

3). _1080W_1080H (3).jpg Eruption (Guitar Performance by Eddie Van Halen).

4). _1080W_1080H (4).jpg All Along the Watchtower (Guitar Performance by Jimmi Hendrix)

5). _1080W_1080H (5).jpg While We Cry (Guitar Performance by Kenny Wayne Shepherd)

6). _1080W_1080H (6).jpg Free Bird (Guitar Performance by Allen Collins)

7). _500W_500H.jpg Texas Flood (Guitar Performance by Stevie Ray Vaughan) 

8). _1080W_1080H (7).jpg Bartender (Live at Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY- April 2007)  (Guitar Performance by Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Acoustic Guitars) 

9). _1080W_1080H (8).jpg The Thrill Is Gone (Guitar Performance by B.B. King)

10). _1080W_1080H (9).jpg Twelfth Street Rag (Guitar Performance by Roy Clark). 

This is my top ten playlist...I'm looking forward to seeing the top guitar playlists from others...

Have a great evening...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska