cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge #10: Travel Edition ✈️

Pandora

The Pandora Community presents....png

Do you miss traveling? By plane? To an island or a beach? Or, taking a road trip with friends?

Most of us have been in quarantine for months due to COVID-19, and haven’t done any traveling all summer. Songs about specific places and ways to travel can conjure up great memories of past trips. They can also inspire us to visit new destinations in the future when it’s safe to travel again. Whether it’s in the lyrics, or in the name itself, let’s escape quarantine by traveling through music with this wanderlust playlist challenge. 

• Q: Your favorite 3 songs for a road trip?
    • A: 
    • A:
    • A:
  • Q: Your favorite 2 songs to listen to while traveling by plane?
    • A: 
    • A: 
  • Q: What 2 songs remind you of the beach?
    • A: 
    • A:
  • Q: A song that reminds you of New York City?
    • A: 
  • Q: A song that reminds you of New Orleans?
    • A: 
  • Q: A song that reminds you of California?
    • A: 
  • Q: A song that you’d listen to on a Caribbean island?
    • A: 
  • Q: What 2 songs would you listen to while backpacking in a European city?
    • A: 
    • A:
  • Q: A song with the word “Fly” in the title?
    • A:
  • Q: A song with the word “Train” in the title?
    • A:
  • Q: What song reminds you of your favorite trip or vacation?
    • A:
10 Replies

This is going to be a great music challenge. Thanks for posting Pandora. Take care and stay safe Erick, Adam, Alyssa, and TannerPandora. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • Q: Your favorite 3 songs for a road trip?
  • Q: Your favorite 2 songs to listen to while traveling by plane?
  • Q: What 2 songs remind you of the beach?
  • Q: A song that reminds you of New York City?
  • Q: A song that reminds you of New Orleans?
  • Q: A song that reminds you of California?
  • Q: A song that you’d listen to on a Caribbean island?
    • A: Toast by Koffee 
  • Q: What 2 songs would you listen to while backpacking in a European city?
  • Q: A song with the word “Fly” in the title?
    • A: Fly by Marshmello
  • Q: A song with the word “Train” in the title?
    • A: Zion Train 🚆 by Bob Marley and The Wailers

waiting to see yours, @MOHLovesAlaska! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora, nicely done. I am working on it, I am trying to use the songs that I have in my personal playlist. 650+ songs is allot when your sifting through them, especially when you are looking for a certain one to match this playlist. Don't you worry kiddo, I will get this playlist challenge done. By the way Alyssa, nice choices for songs. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

• A: Jewel/ Where You Are- https://pandora.app.link/y9u0hp9PQ8                                                                This was a great playlist challenge, as well as great fun. Thank you Pandora. I am already looking forward to the next playlist challenge.                                                                                           P.S I told you I would get it done AlyssaPandora. Tell me what you think when you looked it over. Take care and stay safe. 
MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska Thanks for participating! I liked this challenge too.

"Breakfast At Tiffany's" - I remember listening to this song in the car when I was younger. Reminds me of my childhood. Funny how music reminds you of certain times in your life. 

Also, I knew Jewel would make her way on your list 😉

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora, good day to you AlyssaPandora, and yes I did get some Jewel on the list. I must be honest, with the playlist that I have, I could have picked other artists with different songs. But I stayed faithful to my favorite artist. Alyssa take care and stay safe. Until our next challenge. 

MOHLovesAlaska

RUn333KRACK
Underground

3 FAV SONGS 4 ROAD TRIP

• Rihanna....Diamonds
  • Blake Shelten...Ole Red
  • GunsNRoses....Welcome to the JUNGLE

2 FAVORITE 🛫

• BonJOVI...Wanted DEADRalive
  • Ed Sheeran...Piece of me

2 SONGS THAT REMIND ME OF THE BEACH

• AC/DC...Back to BLACK
  • GunsNROSES...Paradise CITY

SONG THAT REMINDS U OF NYC...

• Beth HART....Get your **ahem** together

SONG THAT REMINDS YOU OF NEW ORLEANS...

• Miranda Lambert...Little Red WAGON

SONG THAT REMINDS YOU OF CALLY...

• have to take the obvious one sorry...sorry...Eagles...Hotel California

A song to play on the Caribbean islands...

• Eminem...Lose Yourself

2 Songs to play while backpacking EUROPEAN CITY...

• Journey...FAITHFULLY
  • Eminem...Cleaning out MY CLOSET

Song with FLY in title...

• Pretty FLY(4 A WHITE GUY)

Song with TRAIN in the title...

• GunsNRoses....NIGHTTRAIN

Song that reminds you of VACATION....

• HEAR MY TRAIN A COMIN....JIMI HENDRIX

@RUn333KRACK , nicely done, great choices. It has been a long time since someone had completed these challenges. Just so you know, I will be adding three choices from the Josh Groban album, Harmony. I will also make mention that you are the selector for these songs. I collected three of the songs for my own playlist. Thanks again. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

MollieWu
Local Performer

Thank God the shutdown because of the pandemic is over, and I can share experiences and unforgettable emotions with my friends about my first trip in three years. I’ve chosen Croatia and will never regret it. Every memory of this country mentally transports me to this beautiful place, enveloped in the sweet aromas of pine trees and the salty sea breeze. I would go back there again and again. Good that taxis are generally safe and reliable in Croatia . So you can visit even the most remote places in this country. Btw., before the start of each season, beaches in Croatia undergo something like certification by the the Foundation for Environmental Education organization. Beaches with the coastal marine territory, which are particularly clean, are marked with a blue flag.

aracelitwillis
Local Performer

The idea of a wanderlust playlist challenge is a brilliant way to teleport through memories and dream about future adventures. Missing those plane rides, beach vibes, and road trips with friends for sure. What songs are making it to your ultimate travel playlist? Also, any hidden gems for accommodation near me you'd recommend for future getaways?