cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fall Chill โ€Œ๐Ÿโ€Œ

Pandora
Fall Chill is your go-to playlist for all things fall and relaxed. Kindle your fire, throw on your fave cozy sweater, and zen out to these mellow tunes. 

๐ŸŽถ Listen Now:

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 8.15.49 AM.png

Tags (3)
3 Replies

Pandora nicely done. The songs in the playlist were awesome. I especially liked Alaska by Maggie Rogers, I also liked Ends Of The Earth by Lord Huron, Another Story by The Head and The Heart. I added a couple of these songs to my own personal playlist. Take care and stay safe.   

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I like Maggie Rogers too, @MOHLovesAlaska.

The song "Alaska" seems fitting for you - I love the acoustic version on this playlist.

There's another version here, I think this is the original:

Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 10.46.50 AM.png

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora hey there, I hope all is well with you. Thank you for sharing this other version of the song. I am checking it out right now. Thanks again, have a great day, and a great weekend. Take care and stay safe.   

P.S I just got through listening to this version of the song. I added to my playlist. I also agree with you, I liked the acoustic version better as well. Thanks again. Stay well.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  

MOHLovesAlaska