cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

- Have U Heard This -

Listener001
Not applicable

Mon, Apr 12th

Hello everyone i'm back from my spring break.

I hope everyone is doing well. I have a new playlist that i've been working with for a while. I've been meaning to post this for a while. 

The songs on this playlist are mainly hand picked by me. I really tried to get a good variety with this playlist and i just wanted a smooth flow into each song. this playlist ranges from different types of pop indie alternative and a bit of rap. All these artists I have picked are artist aren't really too common and a couple that are quite common.  

This playlist is just to give peeps something new to listen and discover.

Screenshot 2021-04-14 08.43.02.pnghttps://pandora.app.link/CQAyHZr7rfb

NUMBER ONE !!!!!!!!

MISUNDERSTOOD BY RUSS 

You may recognise this song if you have seen my first post of my explicit only playlist.  It also is my type of easy listening song. in this song russ is able to just sing where you can just easily listen to his lyrics and feel them. Another reason why this is the first song is because it was a perfect way to ease peeps into the other songs that are coming up next. Also because I promised @ErickPandora  a number one spot on a playlist. and he only got half of this promise.   I was only able to mention this song as number one and not put it on the playlist (because his song wasn't explicit and it couldn't go on my *NEW EXPLICIT ONLY PLAYLIST*)

NUMBER TWO !!!!!!!!

ONE DAY AT A TIME BY ATEEZ

If you're having a bad day listen to this song its really uplifting.If you feel like you're just trying to live through everything that's just getting to you or if you feel like everything is out to get you or is against you. This songs lets you know that one you aren't alone and two there are others who are looking out for you and that they care. Also this is Ateez first song in english and  they did a great job. Even if you're not a fan of kpop you're bound to actually like this.

NUMBER THREE !!!!!!!!

GROCERIES BY MALLRAT

I discovered this song by completely by coincidence. One day I was really upset because I couldn't find anything to listen to. So I just went through pandora's stations and found pandora's women in indie station and I said well why not and while listening to this I was just sitting there pouting. until mallrats voice comes up and i'm like okay i actually like this. the vocals are soft and almost bouncy with the beat behind it.Its perfect. 

NUMBER FOUR !!!!!!

TANGERINE BY GLASS ANIMALS 

Glass Animals I love them. This song seems to have this super happy and bouncy  beat and tune but the meaning behind it may have you do a double take. It's from their album dreamland and i'll say this song is my favorite off of this album but this song I believe competes with the other songs on the album like this against heat waves and your love(deja vu). I like both of those songs.but the reason why I choose tangierine is because  the meaning behind this song is something that I see a lot and i believe it may be something that some people often dismiss. I encourage you to check this out. 

NUMBER FIVE !!!!!!

LOST IN YESTERDAY BY TAME IMPALA

This song is a bop at first I was like nooo this song is annoying and it won't stop playing on the radio. But i gave it a chance and this chance was well worth it. i kinda get this feeling of hope from this song and almost as if i should just accept everything as it is cause some things are worth reflecting upon and realizing that i can't change it.It's funny how a song can have multiple meanings for people.

NUMBER SIX !!!!!!

WAIT A MINUTE BY WILLOW

This song has multiple different vocals all put together in this song. but thats what makes this song a song. This is the only song that i've heard by willow and for some reason im now tempted to go and listen to Willows other songs I wonder why I have not. When i'm in the mood this songs becomes one of my greatest  guilty pleasures.

NUMBER SEVEN !!!!!!!

SEROTONIN BY GIRL IN RED

Haha please dont judge me.  I like girl in red. this song is new and I was like aaaaaa why do I love this so much. I want to say this song is really different from all the other songs that i've listened to by girl in red. but i like this new song and style.

NUMBER EIGHT !!!!!

AGORAPHOBIC BY CORPSE

What a transition. You guys KNOW that I love Corpse. This is a smooth song by him there's no loud screaming or fire on fire. It's just Corpse. i'm going to admit something  I myself can be a bit agoraphobic at times. I didn't know what that was until i heard this song and i was like well that explains why I hate parties or why i don't like being alone. irl I at times am not a people person tbh. 

NUMBER NINE !!!!!

OCEAN EYES BY BILLIE EILISH 

I hope everyone has heard this song at least once before because Its Billie Eilish. if you haven't then this song's for you. This is a bit old but it will never go away for me.

(aaaa half of this deleted when i went to go post this mannnn i was literally about to post this like right now )

NUMBER TEN !!!!!!

KILBY GIRL BY THE BACKSEAT LOVERS

I love this song. I smile when ever I listen to this song. Normally when I hear a song and there's only like a couple lyrics and a ton of ¨fill in¨ music sometimes  I don't like that even though i'll listen to instrumental versions of songs.  This song is a bop.

Alrighty that's it for today i'll post the rest sometime this week maybe tomorrow I will  post more songs. Since there is a total of 28 songs on  this playlist for now.  I'll be posting this in  bits and pieces so this playlist will last a while. I'm not sure if i'm going to do this weekly or daily ill only post when I have something to post for this. Feel free to listen to the other songs in this playlist besides these 10 songs mentioned it'll give you a sneak peek of what will be in my next post.

Please don't forget Life's a journey not a destination.

14 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, @Listener001! 

Hope you enjoyed your spring break, and welcome back. ☀️

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome back from Spring Break! 😁I hope you enjoyed yourself during the time off.

I am honored 🙌 to have the number one spot on this new list with Russ! I love that song and his style, he's making great music. 

Groceries by Mallrat really did put me in a better mood haha! Thanks for taking the time to create this and share a bit about how each song makes you feel. :pandora:

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Listener001
Not applicable

@AlyssaPandora  thank you i'm glad to be back 

Listener001
Not applicable

@ErickPandora You are welcome.Doing this is pretty fun. i'm glad you liked Groceries by Mallrat.

TannerPandora
👋 Welcome back!
TannerPandora_0-1618251191030.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

@Listener001  welcome back. I do hope you had a very enjoyable Spring Break. Now stop slacking and get posting your music. Just kidding. Don't be too harsh in your response back (if you do respond). Take care and be safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

@MOHLovesAlaska wow i actually laughed when i saw this. i'm sorry about the late reply. i have school work and classes. you've actually been posting late a couple times and the post seem a bit short actually 😄 but you get your work done and you do it daly so its technically a lot. its more of procrastination then slacking ya know 

@Listener001 I will check your playlist out. Any songs that I pick for the GSOTD I will be sure to mention you. It is good to see you back posting in the community again. You and your friends. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Fri, Apr 23 

It's Friday. I do not know what i'm going to do this weekend.  But why not start the weekend with something  for everyone to listen to.  Some of these songs you may actually know they have been on some of the playlist that you can find in the playlist swap.  some of these songs are Explicit 

Screenshot 2021-04-23 10.26.04.pnghttps://pandora.app.link/rwijISccHfb

NUMBER ONE !!!!!

EYES BLUE LIKE THE ATLANTIC  (FEAT.SUBURBS) by SISTA PROD

NUMBER TWO!!!   E

LOVING IS EASY (FEAT.BENNY SINGS) by  REX ORANGE COUNTY 

I discovered Rex Orange County while listening to Alt select radio. I kept hearing this song and it is now an ultimate favorite of mine. 

NUMBER THREE!!!

SEMI-CHARMED LIFE by THIRD EYE BLIND 

This is a song that I blast when I have a bad day or when I just want to dance when no one is looking. 

NUMBER FOUR !!!

TEN FEET TALL by WRABEL

Wrabel means alot to me. His songs just get to the point. There is no sugar coating or any thing,

NUMBER FIVE !!!

DOG DAYS ARE OVER by FLORENCE + THE MACHINE 

This is a classic for me.  If you don't know FLORENCE + THE MACHINE  now you do.

NUMBER SIX !!!

DONT ASSUME WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW by GRACE VANDERWALL

You may have seen this on   G S O T D playlist by @MOHLovesAlaska . this is the new GRACE VANDERWAAL  and I accept this.

NUMBER SEVEN !!!

RITUAL by WRABEL 

Yes, another song by WRABEL. WRABEL is pure talent and I'm glad he uses it in the right way.

NUMBER EIGHT !!!

LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN by BRUNO MARS,  ANDERSON .PAAK & SILK SONIC 

Thank you @AlyssaPandora  for this suggestion. This playlist is the perfect place where this song can be. 

NUMBER NINE!!!  E

CASABLANCA by DOUNIA 

Thank you again  @AlyssaPandora for this song. I'm going to admit that DOUNIA is becoming a new favorite artist that I'm now listening to. I would have never found this song on my own.

NUMBER TEN!!!  E

B.S. (FEAT. H.E.R.) by JHENÉ AIKO

H.E.R. and JHENÉ AIKO is the best thing that could have ever happened. I also have this song on my EXPLICIT ONLY PLAYLIST  but I think I'm going to start listening to more of these two. 

Well that's it for now.If you look at this playlist you may notice that there are more songs on this playlist then the ones that are previously listed feel free to listen to them. Soon I will add more selections and post them here.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @Listener001. Glad you like the tunes! Thanks for sharing. 💛

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Listener001
Not applicable

Tue, May 25th

Hello Everyone,

I'm just stopping by but before I leave again I wanted to leave everyone with something to listen to. When I looked back at my playlist and looked at this post I thought I had already posted some of these songs but i did not so i saw that I have a bit of work to do.  I also wanted to take a quick break from school work.

https://pandora.app.link/PplxTkhlygbhttps://pandora.app.link/PplxTkhlygbhttps://pandora.app.link/PplxTkhlygb

Love Showered by Dounia E

I've never translated this song  until today  idk why when I listen to a songs different then english and never translate them until months later cause im bound to not really stick with the english translation. 

宣告 (Love Shot) by EXO

This is catchy  and I love the music video for this. I want to call EXO and old kpop band but finding old songs from them is new for me.

Tempo by EXO

Listen to this with bass earbuds or headphones this makes this song even better. Also the dance moves and camera angles and transitions in this music video is awesome for this song.

Daylight By Joji & Diplo E

I love Joji idk why but I just can't help but to listen to him. Joji hasn't released anything in a while will he come out with something new ???Also did you know Joji used to be a youtuber. and his first youtube channel according to his fandom website is 2cool4u92 where he is break dancing. And then he was FILTHYFRANK but Joji had to stop his youtube channel because it was a lot of work and he wanted to focus on his career in music.

Older by Sasha Sloan 

This song speaks the truth man and it kinda hits me and i'm like wow out of all the songs I can really relate to its this one.

If We Have Each Other by Alec Benjamin

I'd love to go to an Alec Benjamin concert his voice is lovely. Alec is an awesome song writer and this song is just so hopeful even though it has quite a story. Alec benjamin to write a song that tells a story it's beautiful I need to work on writing songs that tell stories. Because this is practically a superhero ability for Alec Benjamin. 

Prom Queen by Molly Kate Kestner

When I go to prom if i go imma see if i can get the dj to play this song but it might not happen cause this song is kinda dark and boi does it set a mood.  

Lo Que Siento by Cuco

This song is a bit haunting but its a bop it used to play on the radio back to back but not anymore. I  didn't know this was on pandora until i found  Cuco by listening to a song by Clario and Cuco called Drown.  Without the song Drown by Clario & Cuco I wouldve never found cuco. 

ilomilo by Billie Eilish

Umm I got a bit of a dirge vibe going on I mean all these songs aren't sad they just have haunting melodies and voices  that are just pure bops. They somehow just seem to send good vibes though. How much does a Billie Eilish concert ticket cost ??

Apartment 402 by girl in red

I love girl in red this song is a calm song and it in my opinion  these tunes give her a new flair  that was always hidden in her first few songs she first released.  I love her voice in this song its may give old flashbacks but it really hits home 4 me.  I love her voice. 

Sticky by The Maine  

Okay so i've decided to end with something bouncy and happy. I hope this song does get stuck in your head. Feel free to dance and sing along to this song. I´ve never heard of the main until I heard Hudson from Alt 98.7 announce this on the radio. 

Well that's it for now peeps. i'll probably just  linger around here for a couple more hours  and maybe tomorrow but if i just ghost off that means i'm back to doing school work. I'll try to check in a bit more thank you @Itsdemondeer  I really appreciate you. I wouldn't have stopped by if i didn't see your concerns.

@Listener001 It is always a pleasure to see you posting in the community, you spread great joy with your up-beat attitude along with your uplifting spirit. I wish you the very best in your schooling, as well as your future decisions you will be making. You take care and stay safe as well. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Sat, Aug 14

Hello everyone! Since I've been away I, of course, have been listening to music on the radio that's one piece of tech I couldn't tear myself away from but I'm not sure if radios count towards my tech break. radios are classic tech ill keep it that way. (ill have a discussion on radios sooner or later I love radio.) 

But anyways I decided I contribute a couple of songs to this playlist. these songs are some of the songs I've been hearing on the radio during the summer. And why not share them with you guys. 

So let's get started!!!!

(Heads up some of these songs are explicit. E)

NUMBER ONE !!!

LET THE BAD TIMES ROLL by THE OFFSPRING  E

This song is one of the newest songs by one of the greatest bands the offspring. It's really really good. warning this song may get stuck in you're head ALT 98.7 was playing it as a music discovery for a while so I got a chance to hear this often. thankfully this song was on the radio and was censored or else my folks would've never let me blast this in the house. i almost got in trouble for doing that today when my folks were on the phone with one of my school teachers. but at almost anytime music just needs to be blasted I'm sure you all can agree with that.

NUMBER TWO !!!

A-O-K by TAI Verdes E

At first, I'm going to admit it I didn't like this song it's way too catchy A-O-K chors got on my nerves. but the more I heard it the more on 102.7 and 97.1 I gave it a chance the more I actually began to like it and I got to the point till I actually started to sing along. apparently, Tai has TikTok and is a big hit on there and his fan base was just waiting for him to blow up. and thankfully he did. I'm so happy about this success. you never know when you're song may become a hit that's why I love music at times its outcomes can be quite predictable.

NUMBER THREE !!!

CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST by COURTNEY BARNETT & KURT VILE

I always ignore the first verse of the song it annoys me. Anywho I heard this song on a small radio station I think 88.5 or somewhere around there. what I love about this song is that it gives me small-town vibes 

NUMBER FOUR !!!

PERMISSION TO DANCE by BTS

You guys know I love BTS so when I first heard this song I practically screamed. 104.3 MY FM has like this breakout song challenge and BTS kept their spot for a whole entire week I'm so glad they did we have a strong ARMY. This song gives all the great vibes you need and it's fun to sing along to trust me I love to annoy my twin with this song. BTS is getting better at singing in English that makes me really happy. on the radio they make them sound a bit autotuned compared to listing to them on Pandora I know have a bone to pick with the radio. 

NUMBER FIVE 

WHERE WE GO by PINK 

Imma have to do a cover of this song and share it with you guys sometime this song is perfect for my voice. I found this song when I went to the thrift store and bought Pink's beautiful trauma album and I've been listing to this song on repeat.   I love thrift stores.

NUMBER SIX !!!

DEMEANOR by POP SMOKE (feat. DUA LIPA) E  

My sister got me into this song I love Pop Smoke I like his voice in this song his voice is raw and his voice goes perfectly with Dua's voice I can not believe they had a collab isn't that crazy.   this song brings the party vibes is anybody else ready to dance when they hear this song. 

NUMBER SEVEN !!!

TAKE MY BREATH by THE WEEKEND 

This song gives me Michale Jackson vibes definitely. like the song thriller but without the high notes. and the tempo is a bit slower. normally I always have to have something against the weekend but with this song. I have e nothing to say but this song is a bop. imma have to get a CD copy of this song to play or an MP3. I need an MP3 Player. I also get  a car racing video game background music for this song I wonder if this song is in Fortnite 

NUMBER EIGHT !!!

DONT GO YET by CAMILLA CABELLO 

this song is new by Cabello she also has a song with Shawn Mendes that is a good one. I blast this song when I hear it just to piss off my neighbors. Especially since my new neighbor just got an electric guitar and plays it 24/7. The guy can shred maybe he can give me lessons. this song has all the great Cuban vibes that I love and in fact for you all, I just figured out about a week ago that I'm part Cuban i discover more and more about myself every day I'm glad for my life 

NUMBER NINE !!!

ANGLES LIKE YOU  by MILEY CYRUS 

this song is a part of my love life I won't go into details cause I don't feel like it maybe sometime later ill discuss this but this song really hits home for me I love Miley for making this song I need this on a CD so I can take it and send it to my ex and see what happens.

NUMBER TEN !!!

BEGGIN' by MANESKIN 

You guys should've seen this song coming. Of course, it had to be on this list. Where else could I put it if you haven't heard this? Listen to this right now you'll see why I love this song.

Well, that's it for today ill be back sometime soon with another list because I've finished my school work finally. How is everyone doing? I hope you all are doing well. 

sorry everyone I kinda forgot that many stations are different across the states and countries so some of these stations will be different for you all the stations I've listed are in the area of southern California.        

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, @Listener001 👍

I will take a listen. 🎧