Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rina Mushonga - GALAXY LYRICS

JamBand86
Local Performer

Artist: Rina Mushonga

Song: In a Galaxy 

And I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, you got emotion, now. And I wonder, I wonder, I wonder how long, I won’t hold my breath for you, your world, because we’re a world apart. It’s like you’re from another galaxy  but I can’t reach that far. You know I’ve tried a world apart. It’s like you’re from another galaxy but I can’t reach that hard. You know I’ve tried, tried.

I made my mind up thought I wasn’t ready, I came to you but I feel-ah steady, I said, I made my mind up but I wasn’t ready, I came to you but I’m feeling steady, oooowoooo, I made my mind up but I wasn’t ready, I came to you but I feel-ah steady, I said, I made my mind up but I wasn’t ready, I came to you,

cuz we’re a world a-paaarrrttt. It’s like you’re from another galaxy but I can’t reach that far. You know I’ve tried being a world a-paarrrrt. It’s like you’re from another galaxy but I can’t reach that hard. You know I’ve tried.

It won’t matter baby what you feel, and I know, and I know that nothing can maze it for what it feels, how I can take it I know how to fight, oh my, oh baby through the night.

I never minded but I wasn’t ready. I cling to you but I feel ah-steady. I said, I never minded but I wasn’t ready, I cling to you but I feel ah-steady, oowoooo, I never minded but I wasn’t ready, I cling to you but I feel ah-steady, I said, I made my mind up but I wasn’t ready, I came to you but I feel ah-steady. 

Cuz we’re a world a-paaarrrrtttt, it’s like you’re from another galaxy and I can’t reach that far. You know I’ve tried a world a-paaarrrttttt, it’s like you’re from another galaxy and I can’t reach that far. 

I cling to you, I cling to you, I said

I cling to you, I cling to you, oowoooaahh

I cling to you, I cling to you, aaahhh

I cling to you, I cling to you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies