cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Star - Still Growing (Explicit)

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I just started this album and so far loving track #4, Comfort Zone (feat. Big K.R.I.T.) the most! Let me know what you think & enjoy!

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 4.07.06 PM.png

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Tags (1)
3 Replies

@ErickPandora  would you like some of your favorites added to the GSOTD post, as well as the GSOTD playlist?? If so friend then just post them and I will add them. Take care @ErickPandora  and stay safe as well. And by the way Erick, I'm not sure if you linked up to the GSOTD playlist, so here you go. Enjoy the music Erick.  https://pandora.app.link/6zk2rR9b9db , can you believe it is already at 665 songs. Later.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska Yes, I will make sure to add this and others to the GSOTD post so they're added. I am so amazed that it is already at 665 songs! That's an incredible feat and a testament to the awesomeness within the community. 😀

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

@ErickPandora , some where I did see there was something like 600,000 songs. I think it is more than that. I'm going to Google it and see what it say's about it. Looking forward to seeing your selections. Have a great night, you take care and stay safe.  

P.S I just looked, and according to Quora, there are 97 Million and still counting. It is anyone's guess what the 600,000 could have been. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos