cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ads during Podcasts

4x4dually
Opening Act

Why in the world am I all of a sudden getting to hear this advertisement while listening to a podcast for advertisements during podcasts? Paid subscription. Over $100 a year. I do NOT want to listen to ANY advertisements...period. Why is this popping up now? It started at the end of last week. Can someone answer this, please? Thanks, J

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@4x4dually To clarify, are the ads that play being presented by the podcast creators themselves during the episode?

Or are these regular ads that play similar to the ones when listening to regular stations with the free service?

Lastly, please send me a screenshot of the next ad that plays so I can help look into this further.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

4x4dually
Opening Act

They are not adds as in something the podcaster is presenting, and they are not adds as in something that shows up on the screen. While listening to the Straight Forward Farming podcast some dude in a New Zealand or some other country accent comes on and advertises that people can advertise during podcasts. It starts and ends with a ringing bell. Like a "hear ye, hear ye" from history kind of thing. It's quite absurd. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@4x4dually Thanks for following up.

The next time the ad plays when listening to that podcast, please grab a screenshot of it, and send it in a reply to this thread.

Thanks again for all your help!

0 Kudos