cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk deleting songs on playlist

jimfrits
Local Performer

I accidently added a duplicate playlist to my playlist.  I know how to delete a song at a time but how do I delete an entire duplicate playlist?  In other words if I have 500 songs in a playlist and duplicate it to 1000 songs how do I delete the second set of songs.................501 to 1000?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jimfrits Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to bulk delete tracks on playlists.

For now, you will need to manually remove each duplicate track one at a time.

If you'd like to see that feature added to the service, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request: Bulk Add / Edit / Delete Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

We apologize for any inconvenience. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jimfrits Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to bulk delete tracks on playlists.

If you'd like to see that feature added to the service, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request: Bulk Add / Edit / Delete Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

dylanstoddard
Local Performer

Does anyone know a less tedious way of getting duplicated songs off my thumbs up station? The was a bug recently that prevented my thumbs up station from displaying under playlists (its fixed now). I inadvertently duplicated every song on there while trying to fix the issue and now im stuck and want to clean up the mess!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dylanstoddard I moved your post over to this existing thread: Bulk deleting songs on playlist

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to bulk delete tracks on playlists.

0 Kudos

Argi
Local Performer

Accidentally added all the songs to the same playlist. Doubled my playlist, Help! Is there an undo button, or how can I remove multiple songs, batch delete? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Argi I moved your post over to this existing thread: Bulk deleting songs on playlist

Hope this helps clarify.

0 Kudos

oksport6
Local Performer

Hi all,

Long-time user of Pandora.

Trying to finally clean up my music collection but it's been a nightmare.

My primary issue currently is long playlists of accumulated music that contain duplicates or copies of the same song. But without any way to "sort" the playlist or download a list into Word, I basically have to just search over and over through the list for duplicates.

Am I missing a feature? Is there a quicker way to clean things up?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oksport6 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Bulk deleting songs on playlist

0 Kudos