cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content disappears when Premium Access ends

Thecmunit
Local Performer

I really don't think you know what's going on with this app I'm even surprised I was able to submit this question. So the real thing is that I can never find my songs I put in it's not even saving my search so I made a playlist of my songs then a few minutes ago all of my dongs doubled like 10x so I deleted that then disided I would make a collection of my songs then the next day there not there. And a few days ago I had my playlist but all my songs we're exactly 00:00 long. So I tried to submit a question about that but the label was broken so I just quit

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
95 Replies

AdamPandora

@remsick I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with the free service. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

This is what was allowing you to create customized playlists.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to customized playlists.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

dutch506
Local Performer

I accidently deleted my Thumbs Up playlist. Could someone please help me restore it?

0 Kudos

dutch506
Local Performer

Nevermind I believe I fixed it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dutch506 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with Pandora Plus. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

This is what was allowing you to access your My Thumbs Up playlist.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to that on-demand content.

That would confirm why that content was no longer showing in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

cosbyjrmike
Local Performer

Hi there, my Thumbs Up playlist has completely disappeared on both my laptop and phon. Could I possibly get some assistance with this? Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@cosbyjrmike I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with Pandora Plus. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to that on-demand content.

That would confirm why that content was no longer showing in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Brooke1
Local Performer

Had created a playlist. Just added new songs to it. When I closed pandora app on my phone and then opened it again the whole playlist was gone along with my thumbed collection. 
Any way to get them back?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Brooke1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with Pandora Plus. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to customized playlists.

That would confirm why your playlist no longer shows in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

cosbyjrmike
Local Performer

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

AdamPandora

No problem at all, @cosbyjrmike.

Thanks for listening! 🎶

0 Kudos

Lump88
Underground

Do you have to be a Premium member to get to a playlist that you e created?

FYI- I'm only a Plus member

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Lump88 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

That is correct - customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

emailsich
Local Performer

is there a fast easy way to go to my play lists to play them?

Right now the only way I can find them is to save a song to them, then they only play a couple of songs and then go back to my collection of stations.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@emailsich I moved your post to this thread since it is more in line with the issue you are experiencing: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with the free service. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

That would confirm why your playlists no longer show in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Evelyn21
Local Performer

I used to have so many playlists now I can’t find any of my playlists or add a song to my playlists. Please send help!! Where can I find my playlists? How can I create a playlists from a song on stations? CAN SOMEONE HELP SOON PLEASE!???

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Evelyn21  I moved your post to this thread since it is more in line with the issue you are experiencing: Content disappears when Premium session ends

That would confirm why your playlists no longer show in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos