cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content disappears when Premium Access ends

Thecmunit
Local Performer

I really don't think you know what's going on with this app I'm even surprised I was able to submit this question. So the real thing is that I can never find my songs I put in it's not even saving my search so I made a playlist of my songs then a few minutes ago all of my dongs doubled like 10x so I deleted that then disided I would make a collection of my songs then the next day there not there. And a few days ago I had my playlist but all my songs we're exactly 00:00 long. So I tried to submit a question about that but the label was broken so I just quit

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
93 Replies

Rafterj
Local Performer

I did the same thing and need to recover mine

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Rafterj What is the name of the playlist you need help recovering?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Kaley_Hubbard01
Local Performer

My playlist has disappeared I want to restore it. It is called fun.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Kaley_Hubbard01 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with the free service. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

This is what was allowing you to create customized playlists.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to customized playlists.

That would confirm why the Fun playlist no longer shows in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

p_l_u_s_h
Local Performer

Why cant I see my existing playlist on my mobile device, but I can see it when logging on to the computer? How can I find my existing playlist on my mobile device?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@p_l_u_s_h I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with the free service. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to customized playlists.

My guess is your Premium Session ended before you tried to access Pandora on your mobile device, so your customized playlist was no longer visible.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

ansorian20
Local Performer

I added a few playlists, collected songs, and thumbs up playlist to my collection but somehow they disappeared when I clicked back on the app. Also, those are missing from my account page.Thanks.

0 Kudos

ansorian20
Local Performer

Somehow, it was fixed and they were all restored! 

AdamPandora

@ansorian20 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with Pandora Plus. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

This is what was allowing you to create customized playlists, and collect individual tracks.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to that on-demand content.

That would confirm why that content was no longer showing in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Midgie
Local Performer

I have the free version of Pandora. I downloaded it today. I set up My Collections and listened to it for a couple hours. Then all of the sudden it will not let me access it. No error messages. Why?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Midgie I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

Content from My Collection disappearing:

It looks like your account is currently set up with the free service - the ability to collect and stream content on demand is only an option with Pandora Premium.

I had our support team review your account, and they mentioned you enabled a some free sessions of Pandora Premium by interacting with an advertisement - this is what allowed you to hand pick specific artists/tracks/songs and add them to your collection.

For a complete explanation on this, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unable to access on-demand content:

You may have also hit the limit on Pandora Premium sessions if you are currently unable initiate a new one.

There's a natural tension between valuable ad space and the listening experience.

Because of that, we're actively testing the length of these sessions to provide the best listening experience for everyone. As a result, the average length and availability of your complimentary session may fluctuate.

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

If you're hitting a limit, it means you've used quite a few of these sessions lately. We're so glad you're enjoying the extra functionality.

I know that limits like this can be frustrating, so I'll definitely pass along your feedback.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

bdc07028
Local Performer

Idk how to get to my playlist 

MOHLovesAlaska
Platinum Certified

@bdc07028 how are you this evening?? At your Pandora home screen, you should see at the very top "Now Playing"  "My Collection" "Browse". Click on my collection. Once doing so you should see Collected - All- Artists- Albums- Songs- Stations- Playlists- Podcasts-Episodes. Click on playlists, you should then see the playlists that you have created or collected. If you do not see them there at the top you have a search bar, type in the name of your playlist, you should be able to recollect it from there. You also have a recently played window that will show the music you recently played, you can also recollect it from there as well. I hope this helps, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora

@bdc07028 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

My guess is your Premium Session ended before you tried to access Pandora on your mobile device, so your customized playlist was no longer visible.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Tanner905
Local Performer

I recently logged back into my Pandora account on a new phone and now my playlists are gone. Is there any way I can find/recover them?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tanner905 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Jvh3610
Local Performer

My playlist keeps disappearing too! So aggravating!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jvh3610 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with Pandora Plus. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

This is what was allowing you to access your My Thumbs Up playlist.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to that on-demand content.

That would confirm why that content was no longer showing in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

atrujillo13
Local Performer

I am about to cancel my subscription to Pandora. For the last 2 days I have had nothing but problems with my account. 

When I try to listen to a station I created, it plays for about 10 minutes and then stops and makes me look for the station and reset it and then makes me watch an ad, which I shouldn't have to since I pay for my subscription, I have logged out and logged back in multiple times and I have still having the issue.

Can someone please explain to me what I need to do to fix this issue or you will lose a loyal subscriber.

I can be reached at jmglassangie@gmail.com

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@atrujillo13 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with Pandora Plus. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

This is what was allowing you to create customized playlists, and collect individual tracks.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos