cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content disappears when Premium Access ends

Thecmunit
Local Performer

I really don't think you know what's going on with this app I'm even surprised I was able to submit this question. So the real thing is that I can never find my songs I put in it's not even saving my search so I made a playlist of my songs then a few minutes ago all of my dongs doubled like 10x so I deleted that then disided I would make a collection of my songs then the next day there not there. And a few days ago I had my playlist but all my songs we're exactly 00:00 long. So I tried to submit a question about that but the label was broken so I just quit

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
91 Replies

atrujillo13
Local Performer

Hi,

I have had Pandora for a few years now, and I have been paying for the Pandora Plus and was able to create playlist, unlimited skip, listen offline and now since you have introduced the Premium option I can't listen to my playlist without listening to ads.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@atrujillo13 The ability to create and listen to custom playlists were actually introduced with Pandora Premium when it was released. 

This wasn't an option prior to Pandora Premium being released.

This being said, the option to listen to your regular collected radio stations should still be an option with your Pandora Plus subscription.

To clarify, what is the name of the station you are attempting to play when you are prompted to watch an ad first?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

atrujillo13
Local Performer

It is my Thumbs Up playlist 

0 Kudos

atrujillo13
Local Performer

and I just started having this issue yesterday. I have been able to listen to that playlist for the last few years without any issue. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@atrujillo13 I see where the confusion is arising from.

It looks like your account was originally upgraded to Pandora Premium through Google Play on 11/09/18. However, it looks like that subscription expired a couple of days ago on 06/01/21.

Later that day, it then looks like you resubscribed directly through our website to Pandora Plus instead of Pandora Premium.

If you'd like to resubscribe to Pandora Premium, visit the Pandora website.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos

atrujillo13
Local Performer

OK, so I just paid for the Plus subscription, does that mean that Pandora will credit me when I sign up for Premium?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@atrujillo13 Yes - Please also keep in mind that we’ll automatically prorate the cost of your first Premium payment to reflect the remainder of the subscription period you’ve already paid for.

I hope this helps. We appreciate your continued support. 

*Taxes may also apply depending on local tax laws in your area.

0 Kudos

Dot37
Local Performer

Can you restore my deleted playlists for my computer and mobile app?

phil coulter playllist

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Dot37  I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with the free service. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

This is what was allowing you to create customized playlists.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to customized playlists.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Turbotaylor
Local Performer

Can someone help me restore my playlists? They disappeared 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Turbotaylor I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with the free service. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to customized playlists.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

JazDev
Local Performer

Hello, I too lost the My Thumbs Up playlist... any chance you could restore it for me?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JazDev I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with Pandora Plus. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

This is what was allowing you to access your My Thumbs Up playlist.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to that on-demand content.

That would confirm why that content was no longer showing in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Gsvgary
Local Performer

I downloaded the app to new phone which is an Android phone. Now what I look for the songs that I saved into collections I cannot find any of them. When I hit collections all I find is radio stations but I cannot find any of the songs that I have saved previously. I don't know if the app change but it happened as soon as I put it on a new phone and I'm sure it's not the phone so how do I get my old collections of songs? Thank you very much

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Gsvgary I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with the free service. The ability to collect specific tracks for on-demand play are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

This is what was allowing you to collect individual songs.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to those tracks.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

daddysgirl68
Local Performer

The playlists I created do not show up under My Collection and I can't find them under my profile.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@daddysgirl68 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

amtorres
Local Performer

My thumbs up stations is gone too. Please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@amtorres I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with Pandora Plus. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

This is what was allowing you to access your My Thumbs Up playlist.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to that on-demand content.

That would confirm why that content was no longer showing in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

ri25
Local Performer

I came onto the app to listen to my “cry” playlist and i cannot find it. i also created a playlist called “somber/night vibe” and it’s gone as well. 

0 Kudos