cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content disappears when Premium Access ends

Thecmunit
Local Performer

I really don't think you know what's going on with this app I'm even surprised I was able to submit this question. So the real thing is that I can never find my songs I put in it's not even saving my search so I made a playlist of my songs then a few minutes ago all of my dongs doubled like 10x so I deleted that then disided I would make a collection of my songs then the next day there not there. And a few days ago I had my playlist but all my songs we're exactly 00:00 long. So I tried to submit a question about that but the label was broken so I just quit

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
91 Replies

AdamPandora

@ri25 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with the free service. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

This is what was allowing you to create customized playlists.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to customized playlists.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

mcdrane13
Local Performer

My thumbs up playlist disappeared, is there a way you could restore it? Before tomorrow would be best, but anytime is fine too. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@mcdrane13 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with Pandora Plus. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

This is what was allowing you to access your My Thumbs Up playlist.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to that on-demand content.

That would confirm why that content was no longer showing in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Stewie309
Local Performer

Mine is missing as well and so is another playlist

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Stewie309 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with Pandora Plus. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to that on-demand content.

That would confirm why that content was no longer showing in your collection at the end of those Premium sessions.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

kmikesell1
Local Performer

All of my playlists are gone! I have 2. They should be Country and Regular. My name is Kiyah Mikesell

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kmikesell1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is currently set up with the free service. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to the free service, and you no longer have access to customized playlists.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Anna09
Local Performer

where did the thumbs up list go i cant find it 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Anna09 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

cocogoatandqiqj
Local Performer

my Playlist was gone it was called idk. or idk

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@cocogoatandqiqj I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

This is what was allowed you to create customized playlist named idk.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

bfranksfl
Local Performer

Playlist gone

Do they expire? If not, can it be recovered. Tried deleting storage per prior posting response.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bfranksfl I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

aflo5947
Local Performer

Hi,

I am unable to locate where to find my thumb up list. Please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@aflo5947 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

JoshandMissy315
Local Performer

I made a playlist and it played for a long time now I can’t get it to play at all I have logged out and back in and it didn’t work and I deleted the app and reinstalled it and still doesn’t work how can I get my playlist to work 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JoshandMissy315 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

SetenityMoon
Local Performer

Why are my play lists disappearing WHILE IM LISTENING to it??? It plays random music NOT on my plat list and I can no longer find my play list. Then it will reappear only to vanish again if I listen to it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@SetenityMoon I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium session ends

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

remsick
Local Performer

Adam, I'm sort of experiencing the same issue. I started creating a playlist it got saved & the My Colection (the standard/basic playlist) went missing as well. Then the app crashed?? I have a Galaxy Note 10 plus. I restarted the app & the whole layout changed of the app?? It's like it did an update but it lost my playlist I was creating and the My Collections?? The playlist name is:

Joe Mix

& of course the orginal:

My Collections playlist

Thank you in advance for your help.  

0 Kudos