cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download playlists for offline mode

Ddively2021
Underground

How do I download my playlists to my phpne so I can use them when I am offline.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Ddively2021 Nie to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

How to Download Playlists:

• As a Pandora Premium subscriber, if you'd like to download content for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward.
  • This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.
  • If you change your mind during any point of the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll stop and delete any downloaded content.
  • If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.

You can also find this information in this help page article: Download a Playlist

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora

@Ddively2021 Nie to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

How to Download Playlists:

• As a Pandora Premium subscriber, if you'd like to download content for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward.
  • This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.
  • If you change your mind during any point of the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll stop and delete any downloaded content.
  • If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.

You can also find this information in this help page article: Download a Playlist

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos