cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view thumb ratings

Wags68
Local Performer

How do I or can I find a list of my thumbed songs?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wags68 You can view the Thumbs associated with any given station.

How to view Thumbs on mobile:

You'll need to visit the station details page of each station to view the Thumb ratings that have been given.

Here's how to view Thumbs in that station settings:

1. First, visit My Collection to view your stations list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to view your Thumb ratings on. 
    • If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's "backstage page." 
    • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, this will start your station, so tap either the thumb icon or the small "i" (in the upper right corner of your screen) to continue to the station's backstage page.
  3. From the station's backstage page, scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed Down Songs.

How to view Thumbs on a computer:

1. Click on My Collection, filter your collection by Stations, and select the name of the station you'd like to view.
  2. Scroll down to the Thumb History of the station's page. By default, this will show your Thumbed-Up tracks first. If you'd like to see your Thumbs Down, click on the Thumbs Down icon.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wags68 You can view the Thumbs associated with any given station.

How to view Thumbs on mobile:

You'll need to visit the station details page of each station to view the Thumb ratings that have been given.

Here's how to view Thumbs in that station settings:

1. First, visit My Collection to view your stations list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to view your Thumb ratings on. 
    • If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's "backstage page." 
    • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, this will start your station, so tap either the thumb icon or the small "i" (in the upper right corner of your screen) to continue to the station's backstage page.
  3. From the station's backstage page, scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed Down Songs.

How to view Thumbs on a computer:

1. Click on My Collection, filter your collection by Stations, and select the name of the station you'd like to view.
  2. Scroll down to the Thumb History of the station's page. By default, this will show your Thumbed-Up tracks first. If you'd like to see your Thumbs Down, click on the Thumbs Down icon.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos