cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect song title

Kayti_93
Local Performer

Two Feet song mix-up

I can't tell if anything else is different but, Quick Musical Doodles and Go F*ck Yourself are swapped with each other. 

Just wanted to let the pandorasphere know!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
69 Replies

TannerPandora

No problem, @CraftyCatMom2! I've included your post along with the corrections. Thanks again!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JimmyJo
Local Performer

Artist Robert Johnson, "Jazz Collection" album, title of song "Kind Hearted Woman" is incorrectly named: "KING hearted Woman"

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JimmyJo Thank you for reporting this.

0 Kudos

kumorizora
Local Performer

… to report a misspelled song title.

But seriously, “It’s a Woman’s Prerogative” by Mildred Bailey, from The Queen of Swing, is missing the first r.

Thanks!

-The Queen of Spelling 👑

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @kumorizora 

Thanks for letting us know. I've passed this along to our curation team for review.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

tommywimmer
Opening Act

The title of track 12 in "The Rugrats Movie" soundtrack, "Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum!" is incorrect.

It should be changed to "Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Yum!"

And the artist order is also incorrect; it should be E.G. Daily, Christine Cavanaugh and Kath Soucie.

https://www.pandora.com/artist/christine-cavanaugh-elizabeth-daily-and-kath-soucie/music-from-the-mo...

71C9mbh9UEL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tommywimmer Thank you for reporting this!

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

A little while back I reported John Fogerty's song Ran Through The Jungle that's supposed to be Run Through The Jungle. It flipped back like Huey Lewis & the News live Honky Tonk Blues song did. Here's the link to the Ran Through The Jungle Ran Through The Jungle (Live At The Wiltern Theater) by John Fogerty on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyr.... Could you have the team that handles the library correct the title for me? The first word in the title is the only thing wrong. The rest of it's fine :0).

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting, @CraftyCatMom2.

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

You're welcome. Huey Lewis & the News song Honky Tonk Blues live got fixed the first week of this month. I've been working on my new updated Huey Lewis & the News station really hard and finally figure out his setup. I can understand that it takes and gives back when it comes around and picks up a song, but it don't bother me at all. Got to thinking it helps getting all my songs in that way. I think it picks the wrong song sometimes and has me put it back on my list haha.

I'm working on my John Fogerty station playing it on my Roku while I'm working on my Huey Lewis & the News station on my iPhone. Never thought to do it that way. I keep the volume down on my iPhone so I can listen to John Fogerty's station on the Roku.

0 Kudos