cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect song title

Kayti_93
Local Performer

Two Feet song mix-up

I can't tell if anything else is different but, Quick Musical Doodles and Go F*ck Yourself are swapped with each other. 

Just wanted to let the pandorasphere know!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
64 Replies

Alt2FM
Local Performer
So, I can reply here with text, but not with a screenshot attached?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alt2FM That's correct.

To provide us with a screenshot, you will need to click on the camera icon located in the Reply box:

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 4.19.29 AM.png

0 Kudos

thegr00v3Kat
Local Performer

Petula Clark's "A Million Stars Above" appears as "A Million Atars Above". Screenshot_20230921_114252_Pandora.jpg

 I thought I would report this, thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thegr00v3Kat Thanks for reporting this!

0 Kudos

tommywimmer
Opening Act

DDT's song "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" is displayed as "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You".

The correct song title should be "Can't Take My Eyes Off You".

https://www.pandora.com/artist/ddt/urban-observer/cant-take-my-eyes-off-of-you/TRdg766w6hct3lg 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tommywimmer Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

Abrom
Underground

On Kingdom of Sorrow's album, Behind The Blackest Tears, they have a song called "From Heroes To Dust" But Pandora has it misspelled as "From Hereos To Dust"

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Abrom Thanks for reporting this!

0 Kudos

jace_
Local Performer

So, I keep having this problem with a certain song.  It's XG's "Shooting Star", but for me it's playing the remix version while still displaying the original song cover / information. This also happens with a few of BLACKPINK's songs as well. If this could be fixed it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

- Jaclyn

I forgot to add but this happens on iOS / iPadOS / ChromeOS (phone/chromebook)

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jace_ I moved your post over to this existing thread: Incorrect song title

Your feedback has now been passed along to our curation team for further review.

If there are any other tracks out there with the wrong song title showing, please send us:

• the name of the track
  • the name of the artist
  • the name of the album

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

jace_
Local Performer

This also happens with NMIXX’s “Roller Coaster” and “Part O Clock” (A Midsummer NMIXX’s Dream). Thank you for replying and i hope this gets fixed!

btw it plays the instrumental versions instead of the actual song

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the additional reports, @jace_.

0 Kudos

flutebuddy
Local Performer

Consistently when The Proclaimers "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (2011 Remaster)" is supposed to be playing, the audio is "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flutebuddy I've passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

Ella572
Local Performer

just listening to the Christmas station, and “Sleigh Ride” performed by the U.S. Army Field Band and Soldiers Chorus (Holiday) came on. The song title has a typo though - “Sleight Ride” with a random t in the mix.  Not really sure where to report this but it’s bothering me so much lol

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ella572 Thank you for reporting this!

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

I've been working on my new Huey Lewis & the News station. I'm getting alot done on it :0). I wanted to let you guys know that there are two songs that needs corrections made. There's no hurry to make the corrections 'cause I know it's a busy time of year where everybody is spending time with families at Christmastime and I'm gonna take a little break and stop where I'm at since Huey Lewis came back around again with his Sports album. Huey Lewis and Bonnie Tyler both have a song that needs song song titles corrected. I've included the link so you can take a look at 'em. I'm gonna move up all of Huey Lewis' Sports album songs to the top. Let me know when you've made the corrections on the songs so I can replace 'em with the corrected titles on my playlist. Thanks.

Huey Lewis And The News - there should be a k in the word Honky in Huey Lewis' song Honky Tonk Blues live song. Hony Tonk Blues (Live At The Troutfarm, 2012) by Huey Lewis And The News on Pandora | Radio, Songs &...

Bonnie Tyler - There's no t in the word heart on her live Total Eclipse of the Heart song title Total Eclipse Of The Hear by Bonnie Tyler on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting these, @CraftyCatMom2

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

You're welcome. I have the Bonnie Tyler song thumbed up. Do I just rethumb it up after you make the correction on the song title?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CraftyCatMom2 No further action is needed on your end - I've made sure to pass your feedback along to the team who helps take care of our collection.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos