cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited to amount of content you can add to My Collection?

Craigmack10304
Underground

Is their a limited amount of music to have in your My Collection?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Craigmack10304 Nice to see you around the Community.

There isn't a limit on the amount of songs/albums/playlists you can add to your collection with your Premium subscription.

However, there is a 250 rolling limit for regular stations on all accounts, free or paid.

Please note some that older consumer electronic devices and car stereos are not optimized to display 250 stations and will still be subject to a 95 station limit.

If you've reached the 250 limit but would like to create an additional station, we automatically remove the station that has remained un-listened to for the longest period of time.

You can always recreate that station at anytime using the same seeds and your thumb history and preferences will be restored.

Also remember that each of your Pandora stations can play a variety of different artists. If you have many stations based on similar artists or songs, you may consider deleting redundant ones or using the Add Variety feature to make a single station from those similar artists or songs.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Craigmack10304 Nice to see you around the Community.

There isn't a limit on the amount of songs/albums/playlists you can add to your collection with your Premium subscription.

However, there is a 250 rolling limit for regular stations on all accounts, free or paid.

Please note some that older consumer electronic devices and car stereos are not optimized to display 250 stations and will still be subject to a 95 station limit.

If you've reached the 250 limit but would like to create an additional station, we automatically remove the station that has remained un-listened to for the longest period of time.

You can always recreate that station at anytime using the same seeds and your thumb history and preferences will be restored.

Also remember that each of your Pandora stations can play a variety of different artists. If you have many stations based on similar artists or songs, you may consider deleting redundant ones or using the Add Variety feature to make a single station from those similar artists or songs.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

mvarilek
Underground

Pandora, could you confirm what I think I read above -- namely that there is "no limit" on the number of songs one can add to their collection? For some reason I thought Pandora still had a limit of 10,000. But if you have gone to no limit like Spotify and YouTube Music, that would be fabulous news!

Beyond that, it would sure be handy if you posted a table somewhere on your website of the various relevant limits on things like: 1. number of stations (250?), 2. number of songs on a playlist (10,000?), 3. number of songs that can be dowloaded, 4. number of thumbs up or down across all stations, etc. Thank you.

0 Kudos