cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Thumbs Up Playlist Doesn't Match Station Thumbs

Ellevp
Underground

Hi. I have the same problem where I have a thumbs up playlist with 16 songs, but the station has over 80 thumbs up tracks. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
26 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@samilywhamily 

I've gone ahead and added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Jonahlauterbach
Local Performer

I have my Charley Crockett station and it almost constantly plays his songs, also Luke Bells songs, I have thumbed up a ton of them. When I go to the station Playlist for all the songs ive thumbed up almost none of his songs show or almost any of the songs ive thumbed up just songs from bigger artists show.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jonahlauterbach I moved your post over to this existing thread: Linked Thumbs Up Playlist Doesn't Match Station Thumbs

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

jasonduffeck74
Local Performer

I have thumbed up multiple songs in a station and well over half have not saved to the playlist. 

Have done this on PC (Chrome, Win 10) Mobile Android phone and car stereo

Kix radio Playlist shows 372 Thumbs up on Kix radio station shows 1204.

other stations show same inconsitancey another one show 118 for station and 76 in Playlist.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jasonduffeck74 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Linked Thumbs Up Playlist Doesn't Match Station Thumbs

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

mkac22
Local Performer

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 5.35.00 AM.png@AdamPandoraI feel like I should also mention this here since I think it's relating to thumb ratings but I've also been noticing that my "______ Radio Thumbs Up" playlists that auto generate in a station have not been updating with the number of thumbs up that my station currently has. Is this by design or is this a problem that I'm having? Some of these auto generated playlists have more songs in them than others but none of the playlist song amounts match the number of thumbs up i have on a particular station and I don't know why that is.Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 5.37.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-15 at 5.38.02 AM.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mkac22 It looks like you are also experiencing the issue others have reported on this thread: Linked Thumbs Up Playlist Doesn't Match Station Thumbs

I've passed your feedback along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

0 Kudos