cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Thumbs Up Playlist Doesn't Match Station Thumbs

Ellevp
Underground

Hi. I have the same problem where I have a thumbs up playlist with 16 songs, but the station has over 80 thumbs up tracks. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
26 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Ellevp. 👋

I moved your post over to a new thread as this is different since it's your one of your stations's My Thumbs Up playlist.

Which station does this happen with?

Let me know, and I can take a look for you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Ellevp
Underground

It occurs with the "Good as Hell Radio Thumbs Up"

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for providing those details, @Ellevp. I do see that the linked playlist only has 16 songs, but you have 85 Thumbs Up on that station. I will share this information with our engineering team on your behalf.

We appreciate your patience while they look into this. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Ellevp
Underground

Great. Thank you. I've also noticed it with other thumbs up playlists too. I think it might be when I thumbs up in discovery or crowd faves mode. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @Ellevp.

Something to note about Thumbs while using modes:

• Thumbs Down will continue to function as they always have, regardless of what mode you're in. In addition, Thumbs Up will continue to function the same way if you're listening to your main station ("My Station").
  • However, when you give a Thumbs Up in another Pandora Mode your feedback will affect your station differently.
  • For instance, giving a Thumbs Up in "Newly Released" mode will tell your station that you'd like to hear more new music, while a Thumbs Up in "Discovery" mode will tell your station that you want to mix it up.
  • Those Thumbs will affect the way "My Station" plays the next time you listen, but you always have the ability to edit any unwanted Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down in your station details.

Thank you for the feedback, and for reporting this. I will add your last comment to the ticket we have open to investigate. 🎧

0 Kudos

Wayne0608
Local Performer

I'm a Premium user and recently had a similar problem. I created a station I called "Pop-Country," seeded with a number of artists and a "thumbed up" playlist was eventually created - currently with 115 songs. I then added several artists to the "seed" for the station several days ago (so I've restarted the app and the website a couple of times at least) yet none of my additional thumbed-up songs have been added.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Wayne0608. 👋

Sorry to hear that this is occurring. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Thumbs Up Playlist Doesn't Match Station Thumbs

Thanks so much for reporting this. I've shared this with our engineering / curation team as we currently have an internal ticket open for this issue. 

We appreciate your patience while they investigate. 🎧

0 Kudos

Wayne0608
Local Performer

Hi Alyssa - thanks for your response. I should mention that my recent thumbs up in my "Pop-Country" station are being added to my "My Thumbs Up" playlist. (The "Pop-Country" playlist still hasn't changed, however.)

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the additional information, @Wayne0608. 🤝

I will make sure to let our engineers know.

EssTrap
Underground

2F7AC503-6F25-4671-801B-5F111E81F996.jpeg

 I have thumbed up quite a few songs but you can clearly see that over 40 songs are missing from it . 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @EssTrap. 👋

Thanks so much for posting the screenshot. Looks like you're using an iOS device. 

I would like to report this issue to our engineers.

Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

EssTrap
Underground

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS Version: 14.7.1, Pandora Version: 2107.1, 

Problem happens on both Wi-Fi & Cellular Data. 

It’s happening with other linked playlists as well. Although the playlist in the screenshot is what I listen to the most. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EssTrap Thanks for providing those details. I've gone ahead and reported this our to engineering team so they can investigate further. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

EssTrap
Underground

Thank you! 

Tonytonitone81
Local Performer

How did you fix it? I'm having the same issue, thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tonytonitone81 What is the name of the station you aren't getting a linked Thumbs Up playlist created for?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Tonytonitone81
Local Performer

Sorry I deleted those stations. But the stations that I do have are not adding all my thumbs up songs. 

Monster Mash Radio stopped adding after 20 songs.

20211018_070753.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tonytonitone81 I've gone ahead and added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

samilywhamily
Local Performer

Hello, I am having the same problem with my station Emo and its linked playlist Emo likes. it is not showing all of the songs I have liked on the station.

0 Kudos