cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Thumbs Up playlist hasn't been created for station yet

EHerring
Underground

My latest station had 49 songs thumbs up but a thumbs up playlist never got created. How do I create it?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
56 Replies

GrumpyHiker
Local Performer

Hi,  Usually I use IOS devices, but also use a Windows 11 laptop.  The stations with thumbs up that did not result in linked playlists were first created in Windows, with thumbs in IOS and Windows both.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GrumpyHiker Thanks for confirming that with me.

I've passed your experience along to our engineering team so they can further investigate.

In the meantime, continue to give Thumbs Up to tracks on both of those stations - I do see they were created recently (1 week ago), so it may take a little more time for those playlists to get created for each station.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

GrumpyHiker
Local Performer

Thank you.  100% of my stations were initially created in the Windows app, just the new ones lack the linked playlists.  Thanks again.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with those details, @GrumpyHiker.

In the meantime, I've shared the additional notes with the appropriate team on your behalf. Appreciate your continued patience. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

petefols
Local Performer

I would like to listen to the thumbs up for one of my playlists ONLY!.  I understand I can play all thumbs up on the thumbs up playlist, however, blues, opera, country and rock are not what I am trying to play at one time lol

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@petefols I moved your post over to this existing thread: Linked Thumbs Up playlist hasn't been created for station yet

Can you please give the names of the specific stations where their linked Thumbs Up playlists haven't been created yet?

Also, can you please confirm what device you stream Pandora on?

Do you usually listen on your computer?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

BrainBody
Local Performer

how many thumbs up songs do i have to have on my station to get an automatically generated thumbs up for that station only.  I have 22 songs.  apparently that is not enough.  so how many do I need?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BrainBody I moved your post over to this existing thread: Linked Thumbs Up playlist hasn't been created for station yet

Can you please give the names of the specific stations where their linked Thumbs Up playlists haven't been created yet?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

jsusko
Local Performer

In the past someone asked this question but did not see a complete response.

"Ok, I just be missing something.  I have stations with 100s of "thumbs up" songs on them, yet I only see one playlist that combines every thumbs up from every station into a massive playlist.  I do not see any options under "playlists" in my collection to select a playlist with only "thumbs up" tracks from a particular station."

For clairty...  I just upgraded to premium and want to create a playlist from my thumbs-up for a particular station.  I have 200+ thumbs-ups total over many different stations created before upgrading to premium.   Can I filter that list for only one station and create a playlist from that.  

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsusko I moved your post over to this existing thread: Linked Thumbs Up playlist hasn't been created for station yet

Let me know.

0 Kudos

liquidheataz
Local Performer

Beautiful Eulogy Radio Thumbs Up

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@liquidheataz I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineering team regarding this issue.

In the meantime, please continue to give Thumbs Up to tracks you like on your Beautiful Eulogy Radio Thumbs Up station.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

caramelja2023
Local Performer

I also have the issue of thumb-up playlist not being linked. Most of my stations don’t have a linked thumbs up playlist. I didn’t even realize that they all should have a linked playlist until noticed a few stations that did. So, I started searching in this community page.  After reading the posts I am sure it is because I have changed the names of my stations after creating them.  I listen to Pandora several platforms. I have a PC, ISO devices and even listen through Sonos.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@caramelja2023 Can you please let me know the names of your stations that do not have a linked Thumbs Up playlist associated with them?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

dracokid19999
Local Performer
I don't remember plus it was like 2 years ago
0 Kudos

Nater
Local Performer

I have been a premium member for a long time.  I recall being able to trun a station of mine into a playlist but I cannot find that option anymore.  Also, for some reason the app never auto generated a playlist from that station even though I listed to it all the time and thumbs up songs.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NaterI moved your post over to this existing thread: Linked Thumbs Up playlist hasn't been created for station yet

Let me know.

0 Kudos