cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making playlist

Texas76541
Local Performer

How can you make playlists by genre with the music you have in your collection? Spotify would put the songs into genre as you saved the song. I am wondering if Pandora has the same thing.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Texas76541 At this time, Pandora does not automatically create playlists by genres based off of the songs you collect.

If you'd like to see that option added to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, you can create any playlist you wish by manually adding tracks to them - check out this thread for instructions on how to do so: How to create a new playlist

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Texas76541 At this time, Pandora does not automatically create playlists by genres based off of the songs you collect.

If you'd like to see that option added to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, you can create any playlist you wish by manually adding tracks to them - check out this thread for instructions on how to do so: How to create a new playlist

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos