cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing collection after signing into new device

Satrull
Underground

How do i get my thumbprint, collections, playlist & stations back after a phone upgrade? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Satrull It sounds like you are logged into the wrong account on your new phone if you are seeing a different list of stations/playlists.

I recommend signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in using the email address associated with your original Pandora account.

If you don't remember what email you used, let me know and I can help put you in touch with our support team for further assistance.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
40 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Satrull It sounds like you are logged into the wrong account on your new phone if you are seeing a different list of stations/playlists.

I recommend signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in using the email address associated with your original Pandora account.

If you don't remember what email you used, let me know and I can help put you in touch with our support team for further assistance.

0 Kudos

Satrull
Underground

I have tried both of my email addresses.  

I guess I do need the support team for further assistance.

Thank you! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Satrull I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Satrull
Underground

Thank you! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Satrull. 😎

0 Kudos

Jjjerry1
Local Performer

I got a new phone last week, I lost 4 years of favorites and Playlist. I pay for premium. I need some help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jjjerry1 It looks like you may be logged into the wrong account on your new phone.

I see the account connected to your Community profile was created for the first time on 02/28/2022.

Your account with all of your favorites and playlists is likely registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

jeepgirl426
Local Performer

I just got a new phone. I transferred all my apps over to the new phone from the old one. I logged into my account and when I tried to play my thumbs up playlist it wasn't there. None of the stations I listen to are there, it's like my account went back to what I had originally saved years ago. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to recover my amazing thumbs up playlist that I spent years building? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jeepgirl426 It sounds like your upgraded account is registered under a different email address.

My Thumbs Up playlist is only accessible with a Pandora Premium subscription, and this account connected to your Community profile shows no history of being upgraded.

I recommend signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in using the email address associated with your upgraded Pandora account.

I have also created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Scottb934
Local Performer

I got a new phone and I can’t find my play list of songs when I log in 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scottb934 It sounds like your original account is registered under a different email address.

0 Kudos

Rc1plane
Local Performer

Upgrade to be iPhone 14 

lost all my playlists 

my user name is my email 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rc1plane I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

cdmpc1970
Local Performer

I got a new phone and have lost all my Thumbs Up content and have no stations on some devices. I suspect have old emails causing account issues. Please advise.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cdmpc1970 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

cdmpc1970
Local Performer

Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @cdmpc1970. 😎

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

0 Kudos

webmaster4954
Local Performer

Currently only 3 of maybe 20-something stations will show up for me.  From what I have read, I think it may have something to do with the fact that I am now listening on a desktop (windows), whereas before I was listening on a Roku tv, and I did not log out of the Roku tv before I packed up to move.  Unfortunately, said tv is in storage and not coming out anytime soon.  If anyone has any advice on what to do to get all my stations to show up again, it would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@webmaster4954 It sounds like your original account is registered under a different email address.

0 Kudos