cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing thumbed up/likes songs.

Nickoli423
Local Performer

I have just created a new account for my job. This way I could mold it to be approved for work with songs that I like/thumbs up. Now fast forward 3 months of use, marking songs to be thumbs up. Then for the past 2 weeks I’ve been paying attention to songs thumbed up. I seem to kee consistently marking song thumbed up once I have already done this. It’s like once I thumb up it. Days later it’s gone and I have to do it again.  now I know the basic reply to this is make sure your in same station ( I am) make sure the songs Aren’t from other albums same song on different records.( thier not) make a list to confirm this (I have) so I am just confused at this point. Any suggestions or help????

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nickoli423 The next time any tracks you know you've thumbed up for sure no longer show as highlighted, can you please do me a favor and grab screenshots of those and send them in a reply to this thread?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Nickoli423
Local Performer

I’m almost positive I already had the silverchair and sliptknot one already. I’m 75% sure on the sound garden. I also just liked all 3 now
[cid:2FAB0125-C3F2-461B-B1A8-686C12A06BEB]
[cid:39875391-DE1C-48DF-939E-18F629EA9B31-L0-001][cid:C110E88C-1D31-40E5-B4AD-14BE4646EAA4-L0-001]

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nickoli423 It doesn't look like your images came through.

In order to attach an image, you will need to open this Community thread in a web browser, and click on the camera icon located in the Reply box: 

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 8.09.13 AM.png

Thanks again for your help with this!

0 Kudos

purewassabi
Local Performer

All my likes are missing too. Is there anyway to recover all of them?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@purewassabi I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos