cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile: Thumbprint Radio inspired by 0 thumbs

UkuleleJim
Opening Act

I am having this same problem. It went from “Music inspired by your 5000+ thumbs” to “Music inspired by your 0 thumbs” as I was looking at it. Can I get a fix please?

Also, I don’t seem to have a My Thimbs Up playlist. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
24 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UkuleleJim Nice to see you around the Community. 

Thumbprint Radio:

I was unable to reproduce this on my end - I took a look at your Thumbprint Radio, and this is what I see:

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 4.20.45 AM.png

Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Thumbs Up playlist:

To clarify, it looks like you are upgraded to Pandora Plus.

Your My Thumbs Up playlist is only accessible when upgraded to Pandora Premium.

If you'd like to gain access to your My Thumbs Up playlist, you will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium first.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

UkuleleJim
Opening Act

@AdamPandora I'm seeing the correct number (5,390)  in the Mac desktop app. However the iOS app shows 0. See attached screenshot.

2022-05-12 09.34.51.PNG

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sending that over, @UkuleleJim.

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

0 Kudos

UkuleleJim
Opening Act

@AdamPandora I went through the steps (rebooting, reinstalling) and there is no change.

Also, now that I've reinstalled, where do I go to select the sound quality in the app? I want to get the highest quality playback, even over cellular. Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for trying that out, @UkuleleJim.

I would like to report this issue to our engineers. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for your help with this.

Changing your audio quality:

Check out this help page article for instructions on how you can select your audio quality settings: Change Audio Quality on Mobile

0 Kudos

UkuleleJim
Opening Act

@AdamPandora 

Device & Generation: iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: AT&T
iOS version: 15.4.1
Pandora version: 2203.1

"Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?" I've tried both.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UkuleleJim Thanks for writing back with that. I've sent this over to our engineers. This information is really valuable, and helps us determine what might be happening.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

UkuleleJim
Opening Act

@AdamPandora Thank you. Please keep me posted.

JayTay
Local Performer

Not sure if this is the right place for this as this thread is old but my Thumbprint Station is showing “Music inspired by your 0 thumbs from across all your stations.” 

E8AD8BE6-5BD0-404A-A03A-46ACF5FCFEC2.jpeg

14C455BA-BA24-4854-B636-446D485815D7.jpeg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JayTay I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: Thumbs on Mobile Differ from Thumbs on Web

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

If that does not resolve the issue for you, I would like to report this experience to our engineers. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Carrier:
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

0 Kudos

JayTay
Local Performer

@AdamPandora I rebooted my phone & redownloaded the app, this did not correct the issue.

1. iPhone 12 Pro
  2. Verizon
  3. 15.4.1
  4. 2204.1

I have checked for the issue on wifi and cellular, it occurs in both instances.

I have also noticed that it's only happening in the IOS app, the desktop platform shows what I'm assuming is the correct number of thumbs. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for getting back to us with that information, @JayTay. I've passed this along to our engineering team for further review. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

akshay
Local Performer

I have liked numerous tracks through various stations, however, my thumbprint radio displays “0 thumbs across stations”. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@akshay I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: Thumbs on Mobile Differ from Thumbs on Web

If that does not resolve the issue for you, I would like to report this experience to our engineers. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Carrier:

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Underground

Getting this issue myself now. Using the app on my phone to try to listen to thumbprint but it says based on 0 thumbed up songs which is definitely wrong. It also only seems to play stuff based on a single station of mine, which may be related to it not reading all my thumbs or something. Can I get this fixed or something?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@121681350 Could you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

0 Kudos

Underground

Screenshot_20220617-134652_Pandora.jpg

 heres what the description says, which is clearly not the correct amount of likes I've got. 

Quick thing to add, the thumbprint station keeps disappearing when I restart the app now. Have to go search for it and add it again. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@121681350 Thanks for following up.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Mobile: Thumbs on Mobile Differ from Thumbs on Web

Please try running through the troubleshooting steps listed here.

If you continue to experience issues with this, I'd like to report your feedback to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know what you can find out.

0 Kudos

Underground

None of those fixed anything. Don't see how this is a phone issue and not a Pandora issue. 

Model: Galaxy A71 5G

Carrier: 

Android version: 12

Build number: SP1A.210812.016.A716USQU6EVD3

Android Security Patch Level: April 1, 2022

Pandora version: 2204.1

Happens on mobile data and wifi. 

0 Kudos