cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My main station now has 0 thumb ratings

Shadowkdm
Local Performer

@AdamPandora 

My main station I listened to for 6 years straight and constantly liked  currently has 0 liked songs.. why are they disappearing?  I haven't even checked all my other stations yet 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shadowkdm What is the name of the station currently showing 0 Thumbs Up ratings?

Additionally, can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Booboobutt
Underground

I am using only one station, no shuffle on, and thumbs up are disappearing... the songs are the exact same version that disappear 

Barry white station

Thumbs ups are there but randomly drop off then I put back and later they disappear. Any of Barry white or marvin Gaye are thumbs up

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

TannerPandora

Hi @Booboobutt! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear this is happening with your Barry White Radio.

While I don't have any troubleshooting steps to provide at this time, I'm happy to pass this along to our engineer team.

Can you please give me two (2) examples of tracks that you have thumbed up that no longer appear thumbed when they play.

If you can include screenshots from your Now Playing screen, that would be very helpful.

Please note: You can attach photos directly on community. The best way to do this is on a mobile or web browser. You won't be able to include photos when replying from the email notification.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

kelly7
Local Performer

I was just going through my thumbed-up songs, and there were about 483 thumbed-up songs on there. I didn't change anything on this list. I went to the currently-playing song, and then came back to my thumbed-up songs, and then it suddenly showed that I only had 100 thumbed-up songs. This is what it still shows now. That is, it just spontaneously deleted 383 thumbed-up songs from my list, for no reason that I can understand. And no, there is no way that I had somehow unwittingly deleted 383 songs by accident in a matter of seconds. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelly7 Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

0 Kudos

Yatayps
Underground

I'm seeing the same thing. Songs I know I would have thumbed up years ago are now showing no thumb.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yatayps Can you please confirm if thumb ratings are no longer highlighted when listening in Shuffle Mode, or if it happens regardless of listening in Shuffle or to an individual station?

The accepted solution to this thread might be helpful if you are only experiencing this when listening in Shuffle Mode: Thumbs up ratings aren't highlighted in Shuffle Mode

Alternatively, there have been some users mentioning that while a track they previously thumbed up initially plays without the thumbs up highlighted, if they "replay" the song by tapping on the replay icon, the thumbs up icon becomes highlighted.

They reported that issue on this thread: Thumbs up ratings are missing, but re-appear after replaying song

Can you please confirm if you are experiencing the same thing on your end?

0 Kudos