cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlists disappeared

LIC913
Underground

Has anyone else had their playlists just disappear from their collection? I was playing a playlist and it stopped, so I refreshed the page to find an empty playlist that said it had 0 songs. Will it come back? Is this happening to anyone else? Will this keep happening if I make more playlists? What's happening?

Labels (1)
14 Replies

sxpertuna
Underground

Why do my playlists keep getting deleted??

Over the past couple weeks or so more than 10 of the playlists I had collected have been deleted and playlists i've created myself have disappeared. Seeing that pandora doesn't have the easiest playlist creation tool out of streaming services, its quiet frustrating. I figured maybe it was a glitch but its happening so consistantly, to playlists I had for months and also playlists I added just a day ago. Radio function on pandora is great but if I can't rely on my playlists being here from one day to the next the site is borderline unusable. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LIC913 What is the name of the playlist that was removed from your collection?

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're currently seeing when sorting your collection by Playlists?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sxpertuna What are the names of some of your playlists that were removed from your collection?

Also, can you please send me a screenshot of what you're currently seeing when sorting your collection by Playlists?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

LIC913
Underground

Hi @AdamPandora 

I'm not sure exactly what the name was, but it was something like LMA x LC x Seven x More or a different combination of those. It was there and then it was just gone. Why would it have been deleted? I tried deleting some other playlists just to see if the same thing would happen and what happened to that playlist was different. I definitely didn't delete it on my end.

If you can restore it, that's great, but more important to me is making sure this glitch (if it's a glitch, or whatever caused it) doesn't continue to happen.

Thanks so much for your help!

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 2.36.33 PM.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LIC913 I do not see any history of a playlist named LMA x LC x Seven x More being created on your account.

This being said I restored all deleted playlists to your collection - from what I'm showing only 4 playlists were ever created on your account.

Can you please confirm if the playlist you are looking for is now showing?

Let me know.

LIC913
Underground

@AdamPandoraThanks for looking into it. The two playlists you restored were the ones I mentioned creating and deleting to see if it would be the same as the playlist I lost (just to make sure this wasn't my fault). I'm still confused as to why my playlist doesn't show up as being created at all.

I know others who have experienced this exact thing. It's become quite a thing on twitter that this is actually happening to a lot of people the past week. Is there any glitch or something going on? This is just happening to so many people and when they reach out to support they don't get a resolution. Many people (including myself) have even had accounts suspended recently totally out of the blue. Again, support is unfortunately no help - we get a copy & paste response and no one seems interested in looking into this issue.

Can you please help? My friends are losing paid accounts and people's playlists are being deleted left, right, and center. It's crazy! What's going on? What would you suggest people do? Again, keeping in mind many have already reached out to support and there hasn't been any guidance or resolution.

Thank you in advance, I hope this doesn't get my account suspended..

princessvanny
Local Performer

I also had a family plan account being deactivated without any reason. I've had that account since May as well and would like to sign up for another family plan but don't want that to be deactivated as well. I've also reached out to support but they are not getting back to me or helping me how to get it reactivated or what I should do to prevent it from happening again. Please help! 

INSFAYO613
Local Performer

Unfortunately speaking up did appear to get my account suspended...

This is so weird! What's going on?! Why won't anyone help?

I don't want to be that person but this looks really suspicious to be suspending accounts for speaking up and asking for help..

@AdamPandoracan you please help?

chiletruman
Local Performer

All of my playlists were suddenly deleted. This is so weird. I reached out to Pandora Support and they claimed I have more than one account and asked for my payment details, including card number via email. I've never seen Support asking for card number via email. I only have one account and used my personal card, which they should have known because it's on my account information.

Does anyone have the same issue and got it resolved with Support?

sxpertuna
Underground

Here is an example of a playlist i made that disappeared, along with others. I can still see the playlist on mobile but not play it, and it doesn't show up on desktop at all. Some playlists I made are visible on my mobile app but with 0 songs, but all the playlists i've collected from other users are gone from both mobile and desktop. 

IMG_4034.PNG

sxpertuna
Underground

@AdamPandora any news on what could have happened? I chose not to renew my subscription because of the uncertainty but still want to be able to use this site if there’s a solution. 

0 Kudos

ptter
Local Performer

I just logged in after a short break and everything is gone.  Playlists, likes, everything.  I'm guessing they just went scorched earth on the new look.

Not sure if I'm going to stick around.  Plenty other options out there.

If you could attempt to retrieve it my playlist name was either STP or Stone Temple Pilots.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

ptter
Local Performer

If you could attempt to retrieve it my playlist name was either STP or Stone Temple Pilots.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ptter I'm showing that station is still in your collection:

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 8.46.01 AM.png

If you aren't seeing it on your end, can you please ensure you are logged into the correct account?

It may help to log out, and then log back in using the email address associated with your main account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos