cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlists repeat songs in shuffle mode

Puffdaddy
Underground

Hello All,

With nearly 1000 songs in my Thumb's Up playlist, Pandora autoplay will repeat a select group of them frequently, and rarely, if ever plays many songs.

I had figured that the entire playlist would be exhausted before any repeats occurred, no?

If anyone has a hint as to how I can fix this, I'd be deeply grateful. I do have the paid subscription.

Thank you and all the best,

Christopher

Labels (2)
45 Replies

CHemp
Local Performer

I agree with all the comments in Shuffle and I have read your responses.  I agree with everyone else.  Don’t make excuses change it.  I am not going to pay every month to hear the same old songs when I have 300 in my thumbs up.  Come on Pandora.  Get with it or adios.

AdamPandora

@CHemp I moved your post over to this existing thread: Playlists repeat songs in shuffle mode

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What is the name of the playlist you are listening to where the songs repeat when shuffling it?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Fiercephoenix
Local Performer

When you have shuffle on it repeats the same songs over and over. Over 100 songs and it just shuffles like 20. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Fiercephoenix To clarify, does this happen when shuffling your collected stations?

Or do tracks repeat when shuffling the customized playlists that you created?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Fiercephoenix
Local Performer
Songs I have downloaded or have on a playlist
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @Fiercephoenix.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Playlists repeat songs in shuffle mode

Our engineering team is aware of this issue and are currently looking into this.

I've gone ahead and added your feedback to the ticket we have open with them as well.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos