cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 02/09/22: Error Message: "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music..." when shuffling

Cind3r1
Local Performer

When I try to Shuffle Stations I get this notice, We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations.

It used it work and I my stations are checked, so I'm not sure what happened...

Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
38 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sandi2549 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music..." when shuffling

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this particular error message.

In regards to the additional issue you reported with thumb ratings not appearing, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sandi2549 Our engineering team is asking if it would be possible for you to re-select the stations you'd like to be included in your Shuffle Mix.

Then re-try and see if the error continues to appear.

Let me know if you need me to send over instructions on how to edit your shuffle mix.

0 Kudos

Sandi2549
Local Performer

First, Pandora chose the shuffle stations a long time ago, I thought it was playing everything in my saved stations. Yes, please send instructions, I can't even remember how to do a screen shot.

the thumb ratings are the same as normal but the numbers are 0 and 0.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sandi2549 Thanks for following up.

To edit which stations are played during Shuffle on your iPhone:

• Go to My Collection.
    • Free and Pandora Plus listeners, swipe the Shuffle Stations icon bar at the top of your stations list from right to left. Then tap the Pencil that appears.
    • Pandora Premium subscribers will need to filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.

There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To edit which stations are played during Shuffle on your computer:

Stations with a blue shuffle icon will be included in the Shuffle rotation. Clicking on that icon will remove that station from your shuffle rotation.

You can customize the station included in your shuffle selection by:

• Hovering over the Shuffle On icon which will appear on the Now Playing screen which will reveal a pencil icon.
  • Clicking the pencil icon will bring you to the My Collection page.
  • Check or uncheck each station to modify your shuffle experience, either in the bottom right corner of each stations' album art, or (if you're using A-Z sorting) to the right of the station name.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Sandi2549
Local Performer

There were no stations in my shuffle stations. That must be why it said 0,0 for my thumbs up/down.

I don't know why it worked for years and now suddenly is gone, but I have it back now.

Thanks for all your help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear things are back up and running again for you, @Sandi2549.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 02/15/22:

We will be closing this thread from further replies as the root cause has now been fixed.

If you are still receiving this error when attempting to shuffle your stations on web, please post a comment on this thread: Various error messages when shuffling stations

Thanks everyone!

Pandora Update 02/09/22:

Hi everyone! 👋

We recently made some changes to Shuffle - if you are receiving the "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music..." error when shuffling your stations, you'll need to go and re-select the stations you want included in your Shuffle to resolve this message. 

To edit which stations are played during Shuffle on your iPhone:

• Go to My Collection.
    • Free and Pandora Plus listeners, swipe the Shuffle Stations icon bar at the top of your stations list from right to left. Then tap the Pencil that appears.
    • Pandora Premium subscribers will need to filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.

There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

To edit which stations are played during Shuffle on your computer:

Stations with a blue shuffle icon will be included in the Shuffle rotation. Clicking on that icon will remove that station from your shuffle rotation.

• Hovering over the Shuffle On icon which will appear on the Now Playing screen which will reveal a pencil icon.
  • Check or uncheck each station to modify your shuffle experience, either in the bottom right corner of each stations' album art, or (if you're using A-Z sorting) to the right of the station name.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Shrellie79
Underground

Hi everyone,

Pandora no longer shuffles through my station collection.  When I choose Shuffle Stations on, I get this message.  "We're sorry, but we cant find any more music for you to play on your station right now.  Try switching stations".  I am a Plus subscriber.  I have removed all my collections and readded them (on the desktop browser and the app) and I am getting the same error on both.  This has been happening since Tuesday (?)

Please advise how I can resolve this.  

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Shrellie79. 👋

Thanks for posting about this, and sorry for any trouble you've experienced.

We recently made some changes to Shuffle, so you'll need to go and re-select the stations you want included in your Shuffle to resolve this message.

Customizing Shuffle Stations:

• Premium listeners can navigate more easily when customizing the shuffle experience, by sorting the stations by Recent (date added), A-Z (alphabetical) or Time Listened using the caret on the far right of your screen.

To exit Shuffle, simply select and play an individual station.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble with shuffle. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Shrellie79
Underground

Hi Alyssa,

After I got your message, I noticed the change and clicked on the stations to add them to my Shuffle option.  Its working properly now.

I appreciate you sharing that!

Thanks!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! So glad to hear it, @Shrellie79. Thank you for confirming.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns. In the meantime, enjoy the tunes! 🙂

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

moh1969b
Local Performer

I am a premium user and have long relied on shuffling stations as providing the greatest variety of music on Pandora. Starting last week I have received the following message when I select "Shuffle Stations" at the top of My Collections feature. Why? It's weird that when this first started it flashed a Neil Young album cover. I have not had a Neil Young station previous. Is this somehow related to his Spotify/Joe Rogan BS? How do I continue to shuffle stations? This is a deal breaker for me. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@moh1969b I moved your post over to this existing thread: RESOLVED 02/09/22: Error Message: "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music..." when shuffling

We recently made some changes to Shuffle - if you are receiving the "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music..." error when shuffling your stations, you'll need to go and re-select the stations you want included in your Shuffle to resolve this message. 

If you need instructions on how to edit your shuffle mix, check out my message above.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

BeckyH
Underground

How did you do that? I'm having the same problem and can't find how to add stations to shuffle. I deselected and reselected all my stations, rebooted Pandora, rebooted my computer, I'm frustrated. Help?

0 Kudos

Shrellie79
Underground

Hola,

You have to click on the Shuffle Stations a bring up the Edit option.  Scroll down a little and see the little circle underneath the artist station picture and select it to make it blue (scroll).

Hope this helps.

Shellie

BeckyH
Underground

Thanks, ma'am!! Much appreciated.

BeckyH

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the tip, @Shrellie79. I included the steps to edit your customized shuffle in the accepted solution for this thread.

@BeckyH After editing your shuffle, are you still experiencing that error message?

Let me know as I would need to report this over to our engineering team. 🎧

0 Kudos

BeckyH
Underground
The problem is solved with the suggestions given to me by @Shrellie79 and I
thanked her in the thread. Muchas gracias!

BeckyH

Virus-free.
www.avast.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

BeckyH
Underground
I just fixed this issue with help from @Shrellie79. Go to your Collections
page and scroll down a bit. You'll see all the stations you've created. In
the lower right corner of each one, you'll see a small circle -- white in
the center, blue outline. If you click on it, it turns solid blue with the
shuffle icon in the middle. You must click all the circles and then your
Shuffle function will work just fine. Good luck!

BeckyH

Virus-free.
www.avast.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>