cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 07/26/21 - Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists (07/20/21)

summerdaylove
Local Performer

This just happened to me. I had nearly 800 songs on my playlist and now it's not even 400. Where did all my songs go?? It's too many to try and find again. I normally listen on my iPhone XR, but when I check my account on my Asus laptop, they're still missing. No error message. Just missing 400 songs.

My playlist name is Jen's Playlist. Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 07/26/21:

This issue should have been resolved as of last Friday. If you're still missing tracks, you'll need to give them another thumb up or re-add them manually to your playlist.

We will be closing this thread from future replies - if you notice any other issues with any of your customized playlists, please create a new thread in the My Collection space.

We appreciate your understanding.

Pandora Update 07/21/21:

Our engineering team is still looking into the issue of missing tracks from playlists.

If you haven't already done so, please reply to this thread with the name of any of your affected playlists that are missing tracks, and we will escalate that information to the engineers who are looking into this.

If you've already commented on this thread with the names of your playlists that are now missing tracks, I'd like you to know that your feedback has been passed along.

We appreciate your patience everyone!

Pandora Update - 07/20/21:

Hi everyone! 👋🏽

We're looking into reports of listeners missing tracks from their playlists.

Please reply to this thread with the name of any of your affected playlists that are missing tracks, and we will escalate that information to the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
89 Replies

Jbm123
Local Performer

Some of the songs that I had saved to a collection randomly disappeared - it went from 657 songs yesterday to 583 today. 

I tried logging out and back in, I also deleted cache and storage. Pandora premium.

0 Kudos

Chedda
Local Performer

Can you please restore my thumbs up Playlist, im not sure how but 100-200 songs were deleted off of it and would really like it restored. Please let me know if you can help me with this, thank you 

0 Kudos

William561
Local Performer

I have a playlist just called New Playlist and I had over 400 songs in it but now over a hundred songs got deleted and I don’t know how. Is there a way to get them back because I won’t be able to find all of them again?

0 Kudos

KiritoHimura
Local Performer

I just upgraded phones, from an iPhone X to 12 pro. I went to my playlist and it showed 23 songs in the playlist but only 8 songs are there. I don’t have any error messages. It’s also happening on my thumbs up playlist. 

0 Kudos

j01
Local Performer

This just happened to me with 2 different playlists.  It looks like everything I have added over the last few months just disappeared!  Is there anyway to get these playlists restored?

Thomas6
Local Performer

I have a playlist that had 466 songs on it and now it only has 171 where did they all go and how can I get them back called thomas playlist 

0 Kudos

laylathecow
Local Performer

Hey, some of my more recent songs in my thumbs up are not longer their. Can you help?

0 Kudos

PJ101
Local Performer

Happened to me too, lost 200 songs

Cazfernandez13
Local Performer

Me to missing 200 songs this morning please help will pay money $

0 Kudos

elizabethlau77
Local Performer

The same thing happened to me! I logged in this morning and I am missing about 50 songs from my playlist. 

0 Kudos

Shersavage
Local Performer

Please for me as well. This am it shows 158 songs but when I click on it.. there's only 3 I didn't add. Gah!!! 

0 Kudos

TheBlackDragon-
Underground

Today I got on the app and 300-400 songs were removed from my thumbs up playlist that I often go to. I’ve tried reloading the playlist, the app, and signing out and back in but they’re just gone. 😞 I work really hard to collect music to playlists and the thumbs up has always been a go to for my changing music taste but there’s so many gone I don’t even know how to fix it. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jbm123. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about this.

Could you clarify a bit more about what is happening?

• Are these songs removed from a specific playlist? If so, which one?
  • Or, are these just songs or albums you've collected under My Collection?

++

In the meantime, I'd also like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): 

Let me know, and we can investigate what's happening. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

MaoMao
Underground

Same here, a lot of my songs have gone missing. It's as if they all got deleted up to a certain point. The first song on my thumbs up now was probably added to the playlist over a year ago.

A good portion of my thumbs up playlist is gone. Can you restore it?

Jish03
Local Performer

I just opened my playlist and about 20 songs were missing what can I do to get them back

0 Kudos

HenryLuebcke
Underground

My Thumbs up Playlist seems to have reset to what it was about a year ago and I've lost 90+ songs do you think you could help me 

0 Kudos

Stanfillrs1987
Local Performer

Today I noticed that an entire playlist has been deleted and another playlist is missing several songs. Please help. I have not logged into any other devices not upgraded my account recently. My app is up to date. 

0 Kudos

Chargerette
Local Performer

I’ve also had most of my songs deleted from 2 different playlists and I’ve done everything to try and get them back but nothing seems to be working

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 07/20/21:

Hi everyone! 👋🏽

We're looking into reports of listeners missing tracks from their playlists.

Please reply to this thread with the name of any of your affected playlists that are missing tracks, and we will escalate that information to the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!