cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 12/29/23: Clicking on see all lyrics leads to a blank page

rwarch
Local Performer

It happened when I switched from free listening with ads to a yearly subscription.

Some songs display partial lyrics with a see more tag that leads to the full lyrics to the song.

Now when I hit the tag I go to the song credits?  Now this is a feature on my iphone. 

I'm not sure how it's working on my computer.

Labels (1)
36 Replies

angiegates2016
Underground

I’m having the same issue with all songs on all playlists and stations. What’s the solution to correct this problem?

It’ll be interesting to see if Pandora starts charging for the lyrics feature in the future.

finnedj
Local Performer

Happening for all songs, started a few/several days ago. Before that, easily saw Lyrics then option for All Lyrics but no longer

0 Kudos

WayneH
Local Performer

I used to see lyrics on pretty much every song.  Now, NADA.  Hillsongb is a good example.   I used to be able to view the lyrics on most tracks

0 Kudos

planofreeman
Local Performer

Same.  Use to see lyrics on most songs.  Now nothing.  Use to show the first lines right under album cover, then you would hit show all lyrics and it would show all of it.    Then about 2 weeks ago, when you hit how all lyrics, it did nothing.    Now it is not even showing the first few lines of the lyrics.   What happened as if this continues, I will move as I love to be able to see the lyrics.  

danstreit72
Local Performer

I am having the very same issue. I could see lyrics when I had a plus subscription. Today I upgraded to premium and now I can’t see any lyrics when I click the lyrics link.

0 Kudos

KarlAlt
Underground
For the most part it's ok. Something must be going on this weekend. I've never had the whole lyric thing go down. Lets hope when they get back tomorrow they can give us a reset.

Happy New Years Everyone
0 Kudos

lisai44
Local Performer

It happens on all songs. See more lyrics and it takes me to blank screen. I am going to cancel my very expensive family subscription if it isn’t fixed asap it happens to me often and it’s getting ridiculous! I’m about to go with Spotify 

0 Kudos

f5thh
Local Performer

iPhone 11 update now my pandora lyrics are no longer . What am  I not getting 

0 Kudos

jRenee23
Local Performer

What if it’s happening on my phone, though? 

0 Kudos

Adoesy
Local Performer

I had Lyrics on Monday now they are gone. Did I miss something… other than my lyrics!!!!???

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update  (01/03/24):

NOTE: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Pandora Update  (1/03/24):

Hi again, everyone! 👋

Thanks to everyone who helped bring this to our attention.

If you commented on this thread, I've made sure to pass your feedback along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Pandora Update  (12/30/23):

Hi, everyone! 👋

Thanks for posting your experiences. We understand how frustrating this issue can be and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We'd like to gather some additional details from those of you who are still unable to view lyrics.

Please reply back to this thread and let us know:

1. Is this happening for a specific track or all tracks?
  2. If just one song, could you share the name and artist?

Andrewvolm
Local Performer

Lyrics are no longer appearing when you try to expand from the three line preview.

0 Kudos

Missojai
Underground

Screenshot_20240103_115426_Pandora.jpg

 I'm having the same issue of lyrics not showing, this is what I see when I click "see more" for any song with lyrics available. Samsung Galaxy S23 running Android 13/One UI 5.1, Pandora app version 2310.1. Been this way for a few days now.

0 Kudos

WayneH
Local Performer

happens with pretty much all tracks

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

Gcaleb
Local Performer

Lyrics for some songs started out as only being able to see the initial lyrics. Click all lyrics and it would go to a band info page. Then they just started disappearing a few days ago. Now no songs have any lyrics. 
Pandora actively removed them. Don’t know why they keep spamming this thread asking what’s happening and the issue has been resolved. No, it isn’t resolved until you tell us that you removed them on purpose. 

finnedj
Local Performer

After weeks of no lyrics - regardless of the artist - just checked and found lyrics. Full option to see ALL. Unkn what happened but if it's fixed, this is great! Fingers crossed they continue to be available and to Gcaleb, hoping things get straightened out for you (+ everyone). I too was readying to make a change.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update  (01/09/24):

NOTE: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Pandora Update  (01/09/24):

Hi again, everyone! 👋

I wanted to provide an update and let you know that this should now be resolved.

I will be blocking this thread from further replies.

If you notice any other lyrics that show as undefined when attempting to view them, please create a new thread in our My Collection space and let us know the name of the track and artist so that we can further investigate.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to report this!

Pandora Update  (1/03/24):

Hi again, everyone! 👋

Thanks to everyone who helped bring this to our attention.

If you commented on this thread, I've made sure to pass your feedback along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Pandora Update  (12/30/23):

Hi, everyone! 👋

Thanks for posting your experiences. We understand how frustrating this issue can be and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We'd like to gather some additional details from those of you who are still unable to view lyrics.

Please reply back to this thread and let us know:

1. Is this happening for a specific track or all tracks?
  2. If just one song, could you share the name and artist?

0 Kudos