cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (12/8/22) - Stations disappear from collection after leaving app/website

jefferson411
Underground

For the past couple of days, I’ll add stations to my collection and the next day, they’re dropped. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 12/8/22:

Hi, everyone!

We believe the issue with stations disappearing from your collection after leaving the app/website is now resolved.

If you are still experiencing trouble, please make sure to reply back to this thread and let us know.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
57 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jefferson411 What are the names of some of your stations that are missing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

jefferson411
Underground
Some of the stations that go missing are Amy Grant, Janet Jackson, Gospel Christmas, and Swingin' Christmas.  Everything after my Frank Sinatra station goes missing every day, and I keep having to add them back.  I add new stations daily.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Those stations have now been added back to your collection, @jefferson411.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Elmont9999999
Local Performer

When i add several stations, then log off and back on, the stations are gone. Have premium service

I am trying to add several stations to my list,  when done they show in my collection

I am adding this on my pc,  Chrome, Edge,  add stations on my samsung phone

close the app and  reopen, stations are gone.

when i go to the webpage  on my pc, the stations are gone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elmont9999999 Sorry to hear that. We've made a small change that should help. 

Those stations should now show in your collection again.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jefferson411
Underground

This is not solved.  Every day, I add stations, and the next day, they disappear.  There is a glitch that needs to be fixed please.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jefferson411 I'm showing the four stations you originally mentioned are still in your collection.

What are the names of the stations that are now missing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

jefferson411
Underground
Electronic Holidays. Practically every day, one or more stations get dropped. I’ll add it back, but why does this keep happening? Can’t you fix it?

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jefferson411 I definitely understand your frustration.

I've passed your additional feedback along to our engineering team so they can further investigate.

We appreciate your patience with this in the meantime.

0 Kudos

jefferson411
Underground
Any updates on this?

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jefferson411 Our engineering team would like for you to run through some troubleshooting steps to see if it resolves the issue for you.

Please note you will be required to run through steps for each browser/device you are experiencing the issue on.

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

Mobile Troubleshooting:

If this continues to be an issue after running through the steps linked above, please let me know the names of the new stations that disappear.

0 Kudos

Probie
Local Performer

I added a bunch of new Christmas stations to my collection, but when I get out of the app or even the desktop version of Pandora, the stations I just added are gone. And I have to add them again; they won't stay in my collection.

Help?  

0 Kudos

ixiJMR
Underground

I am still having this issue after trouble shooting. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ixiJMR Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Probie I moved your post over to this existing thread: Stations disappear from collection after leaving app/website

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Probie
Local Performer

I click "add to my collection", they appear in my collection, but then I close my app, or browser, and when I come back, my new stations are gone. I use both the Pandora app and the browser version on my Asus computer 

0 Kudos

ixiJMR
Underground

I click "add to my collection", they appear in my collection, but then I close my app, or browser, and when I come back, my new stations are gone. I use both the Pandora app and the Roku app 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Probie Thanks for following up.

What browser do you use? (Ex: Google Chrome, Firefox, etc)

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @ixiJMR.

If you are on a computer, are you listening from:

• If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using? (Ex: Google Chrome, Firefox, etc)

Let me know.

0 Kudos