cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (12/8/22) - Stations disappear from collection after leaving app/website

jefferson411
Underground

For the past couple of days, I’ll add stations to my collection and the next day, they’re dropped. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
57 Replies

Ebol5
Underground

I also can't recreate (some) deleted stations. They show collected but are missing from stations list. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Ebol5! Thanks for posting, sorry for the trouble with your stations.

I've taken a look at your account and made a small change that may help. Can you try again?

If you're still having trouble, can you let me know the names of the stations you're trying to add?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Seminolejon
Local Performer

When I search for stations and hit play, they play but only certain stations will show up in my collection.   Why?   So frustrating.  This didn't used to happen.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Seminolejon I moved your post over to this existing thread: Stations disappear from collection after leaving app/website

Sorry to hear that. We've made a small change that should help.

Please try again and if you continue to experience issues, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Ebol5
Underground

It seems fixed now Tanner. Thanks. 

smcromer
Underground

It is happening on all of our devices:

1. Roku model 4800X (Roku Ultra)

2. Roku model 4200X (Roku 3)

3. Firefox Browser on Linux

We use Roku the most, so start with #1 and #2.  The adding of stations used to work on all of these devices, but now cannot add Holiday stations on any of these devices.  The only difference between Roku and Firefox is stations will temporarily be added until the session is closed on Firefox.  On Roku, the stations never get added to "My Collection".

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smcromer We enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through the troubleshooting steps for each of your devices:

Roku:

Firefox:

If you continue to experience issues with this after completing the troubleshooting steps linked above, please give me the names of some of the new stations that disappear from your collection.

0 Kudos

Adam4
Local Performer

I am having an issue where I creat a station but once I close the app it does not save to my stations . Very frustrating because I can not play pandora though my Sonia because station won’t save

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Adam4 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Stations disappear from collection after leaving app/website

We've made a small change that should help.

Please try again and if you continue to experience issues, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

bradbain
Local Performer

Having the same issue. Collected Christmas stations disappearing after closing app. Occurs on Firefox, Roku and Android. Seems more like a back-end issue since it's occurring on multiple clients/platforms. Maybe Pandora can develop a universal fix instead of fixing individual users? Who knows how many more people are having this issue and not reporting it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bradbain We've made a small change that should help.

Please try again and if you continue to experience issues, let me know the names of the new stations that are missing from your collection.

0 Kudos

cwbacon413
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue. I added a christmas station and a few hours later they are gone. Am I doing something wrong?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cwbacon413 We've made a small change that should help.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

gogonzogo91
Local Performer

I have been trying to add "Eminem" among other stations to My Collection, but once I close the app & open it later, the stations are gone. I even tried deleting all the other stations i have just to see if "Shuffle" plays any of the ones that disappeare but it gives me an error message saying 'No Stations are selected' even though "Eminem Radio" or another deleted one is the only visible one playing. My Profile registers zero stations when i'm playing "Eminem Radio", "Los Angeles Azules Radio", "Vini Vici Radio" among others.

0 Kudos

smcromer
Underground

I checked my Pandora account today, and all of the stations I tried adding four days ago have appeared in "My Collection". I was even able to add more stations from the "Holiday" collection. Did you fix something on your end? I will keep checking my account, but it appears right now that the problem has been fixed. Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smcromer Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Stations disappear from collection after leaving app/website

@gogonzogo91 We've made a small change that should help.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 12/8/22:

Hi, everyone!

We believe the issue with stations disappearing from your collection after leaving the app/website is now resolved.

If you are still experiencing trouble, please make sure to reply back to this thread and let us know.

Thanks!

0 Kudos