cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED): Lyrics are displayed on Now Playing, but don't appear on backstage pages

Riker68x
Local Performer

Why can't we see song lyrics anymore???

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update  (12/30/23):

Hi, everyone! 👋

The original issue that was reported on this thread should have been resolved.

I will be blocking this thread from further replies.

If you are experiencing similar issues of seeing a blank page when attempting to view lyrics to a track, please post  a new comment on this thread: 12/29/23: Clicking on see all lyrics leads to a blank page

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
27 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Riker68x Lyrics may not be available for all songs but I'm happy to pass this along. Can you let me know the names of the songs and the artists they are by that you're not seeing lyrics for?

Also, please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

THanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Walt7860
Local Performer

Trouble reading lyrics 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Walt7860 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

Padilla411
Local Performer

I am experiencing same. A few sentences offered, then when i click for more i am taken to another page with that artist album cover and the credits on album. 11-2023

BEAR3
Local Performer

All of sudden, none of the songs that I listen to have lyrics and these songs have had lyrics before. What's going on?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Padilla411 @BEAR3 I moved your posts over this existing thread: Lyrics are displayed on Now Playing, but don't appear on backstage pages

Is this happening for a specific track or all tracks? If just one song, could you share the name and artist?

Additionally, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Walt7860
Local Performer
Yes when I want to read lyrics I click on read more and it takes me to a page of band info but not the extra lyrics. It takes me to a page for adding particular band to radio station or sharing with others
Thank you Adam

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Walt7860.

Additionally, is this happening for a specific track or all tracks? If just one song, could you share the name and artist?

Would it be possible to send me a screenshot of what you're seeing as well?

Thanks again for all your help with this.

0 Kudos

Walt7860
Local Performer
It happens with all songs . It will show first verse , then when you click on “ show more” it shows album cover and info about radio station and band members, no lyrics

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Walt7860 Thanks for providing that info.

I've passed this along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Marv-
Local Performer

My “Show All” button has stopped moving me to all of the lyrics. Now I am sent to a page with more information about the album and the artist.  I would like to get the lyrics back! Help!

Synkaberri
Local Performer

I can’t see them either. All songs That appear To Have lyrics available And All tracks. Two or three lines, then it says to click for more but no further lyrics appear. 😕 Frustrating… 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update  (11/20/23):

NOTE: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Hi, everyone! 👋

Thanks for posting your experiences. We understand how frustrating this issue can be and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We'd like to gather some additional details from those of you who are still unable to view lyrics.

Please reply back to this thread and let us know:

1. Is this happening for a specific track or all tracks?
  2. If just one song, could you share the name and artist?

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marv- @Synkaberri I've passed your feedback along to our engineering team as well.

Thanks for your patience!

Meemzyz46
Local Performer

O have no lyrics showing up, like, at all!  Not for just one or two songs, all of them.  This recently happened.   Any suggestions.

Mimi

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Meemzyz46 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Lyrics are displayed on Now Playing, but don't appear on backstage pages

Your feedback has now been passed along to the appropriate parties as well.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

murphymarcus
Local Performer

I'm experiencing the same thing, it came out of no where. A few day ago I was able to see lyrics  via my Athat were available to songs and that was via my Android phone but now they just show a few lines of the lyrics and when you click to view the remaining lyrics you get ...nothing.

I tried by accessing Pandora on my lap top and lyrics aren't even an option.

Please resolve 

Thanks

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @murphymarcus. 👋

We appreciate you taking the time to report this. 

1. Is this happening for a specific track or all tracks?
  2. If just one song, could you share the name and artist?

Let me know, and I can share this feedback with the appropriate party on your behalf. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

dechris681
Underground

I’m having the same problem.  “See all lyrics” takes me to a blank page. This is for all of my collected songs that have lyrics.

Just signed out and in again. No difference.

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos