cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random items added to playlist with no way to delete

nashvillechetti
Local Performer

Cancel my account

I've  been paying on this account for 5 years. Now random items are being dropped on my playlists with no way to delete them. I want to listen to what I want to listen to, not some random items dropped into my playlists with no way to delete them. It's a shame, because I liked your service but things seem to be happening randomly that I no longer wish to pay for.

Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nashvillechetti  I understand your frustration. If you'd prefer not to invest any more time, we totally understand.

Random items dropped into your playlist with no way to delete them:

If you'd like to work on this a bit more, I'd be happy to help troubleshoot or answer any questions you may have.

Could you tell me more about what's happening?

Would it be possible to send me screenshots of some examples of items that were added to your playlist that you are unable to delete?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Canceling your subscription:

If you'd still prefer to cancel your subscription, you can find instructions on how to do so here: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Let me know what you decide. We're here to help!

0 Kudos