cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

montybar
Local Performer

Please help me recover my station, renamed Chicken Scratch Radio today, was Cake Strokes Radio, was Cake Radio.  It had Cake and several other seed bands.

I've been having trouble with Google Home Mini messing up my Pandora stations, creating new stations when I ask it to play stations, and not being able to play stations.  Hence the name changes...

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 04/29/24:

Deleted stations:

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

For instance, if the artist seed for your station is Tony Bennett, try creating a new Tony Bennett Radio station, and your original station should reappear along with your thumb feedback.

Here's an article with instructions on how to create a new station. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deleted playlists:

If you accidentally deleted one of your customized playlists, there isn't currently a way to restore it on your end.

Playlists can only be restored by Pandora Support at this time.

If you need help restoring a playlist, you can reply to this thread with the name of that playlist, and one of our Community Moderators can help add that content back to your collection.

Thanks everyone!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@montybar That station has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 04/29/24:

Deleted stations:

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

For instance, if the artist seed for your station is Tony Bennett, try creating a new Tony Bennett Radio station, and your original station should reappear along with your thumb feedback.

Here's an article with instructions on how to create a new station. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deleted playlists:

If you accidentally deleted one of your customized playlists, there isn't currently a way to restore it on your end.

Playlists can only be restored by Pandora Support at this time.

If you need help restoring a playlist, you can reply to this thread with the name of that playlist, and one of our Community Moderators can help add that content back to your collection.

Thanks everyone!

0 Kudos