cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle plays songs from non-selected stations

AstridA2
Local Performer

Over the past year or so I've noticed that when I have multiple stations selected to shuffle, Pandora will often play songs from stations that I didn't add to the shuffle. I try to change up the theme of my shuffle sometimes based on season, or if I'm having people over, etc, and this can be annoying, to have a specifically "summer" song play during winter, say. And no, I do not have Thumbprint included in my shuffle. Is there a setting I'm not aware of? This is definitely new the past year or two. It's smart enough not to play Christmas songs when I don't have that station chosen, so why is it playing random songs from other station that definitely do not belong on any of the stations I have selected? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AstridA2 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to try reproducing this on your end.

If it happens again, please send us:

• the name of the out of place song/artist that played in Shuffle 
  • a screenshot of the out of place track that played in Shuffle
    • (Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)
  • the names of the stations you included in Shuffle at the time

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos