cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists (after 07/23/21)

angiegates2016
Underground

Once again, I am missing about 90 songs from my Favorites playlist.  What is going on with Pandora...it used to be my favorite music streaming app and I didn't mind paying the monthly fee!  But now, I am second guessing all the things I used to think made Pandora to best all around streaming service.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

Tweety8010
Local Performer

I lost over 200 songs off my playlist a week or so ago…is this still being worked on to fix it? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tweety8010 It sounds like you may have been affected by this issue which we believe should have been resolved.

Please follow up with:

• the name of the playlist with over 200 tracks missing
  • the names of a few of the tracks that are missing
  • if tracks are only missing from one device, or any device you log into (ex: tracks are missing on your phone, but when you sign into your account on a computer, all tracks show on the playlist)

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Tweety8010
Local Performer

The playlists name is my thumbs up

Songs missing just the Gary allen songs are: life ain’t always beautiful, it ain’t the whiskey, learning how to bend and multiple others 

the songs are missing on my phone and my tv session which are the only ones I sign into

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tweety8010 I took a look at your My Thumbs Up playlist, and do see the two of the tracks you've mentioned are there:

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 10.16.26 AM.png

Can you please verify once more if those tracks are not showing on your iPhone? 

Also, please try logging into a computer and let me know the tracks are also missing there for you.

I accessed your playlist on a computer, and these tracks were at the very bottom of your list. On your iPhone, try scrolling to the very bottom of the list to see if they are there as well.

Thanks again for your help with this.

0 Kudos

Tweety8010
Local Performer

I just added those songs back this morning as I knew they were missing from the list but I’m not sure what all has disappeared as many songs have! 
I will log in to the computer shortly and check there…previously there were approximately 625 songs. I added back what I could but there are still many missing! 

0 Kudos

Tweety8010
Local Performer

Just logged in on a computer and no the missing songs are not on the playlist it is the same as on the phone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@angiegates2016 I do see you were previously affected by this issue which we believe should have been resolved.

Please follow up with:

• the names of a few of the tracks that are missing
  • if tracks are only missing from one device, or any device you log into (ex: tracks are missing on your phone, but when you sign into your account on a computer, all tracks show on the playlist)
  • confirm with me if those 90 tracks that are missing were added to that playlist within the last week

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

angiegates2016
Underground
I knew which ones were missing so I went back and added them….again. --
Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@angiegates2016 We definitely apologize for any inconvenience around this.

I have sent you a private message with some additional information.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reply back to that message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tweety8010 Sorry to hear that. This issue should have been resolved as of Friday, July 23rd. If you're still missing tracks, you'll need to give them another thumb up or re-add them manually to your playlist.

Additionally, I've gone ahead and sent you a private message with some additional information - please check that out, and reply back to the message if you have any other questions.

We appreciate your understanding.

0 Kudos