cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint radio playing music from only one station

Sleep
Local Performer

this was a problem last week, i submitted a support tick and the problem just fixed itself now its happening again. the issue is thumbprint radio is exclusively playing songs from my delta blues station no matter how much i skip the songs, and before you say it's made up of all likes and other factors i have thousands of likes and have been using this service for many years so it's not a issue of being new and not having enough to pull from.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sleep I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Sleep
Local Performer
this happens every 3 months or so i even deleted the delta blues station and it still only plays thumbed up tracks from that station.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sleep Can you please send me screenshots of the next tracks that play on Thumbprint Radio from the delta blues station you mentioned?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Sleep
Local Performer

It always gets fixed the next day as soon as I make a post here about it, unless that Info you need is still useful in which case I can send you the screenshots

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sleep No worries.

Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos