cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs Don't Transfer On Shared Station

DruZilla219
Underground

Any shared stations I've shared, or have received, have lost all "personalization" from the owner. Thumbs Ups, Thumbs Downs, no extra Seeds/"station created from..." This is a common issue with the other members that are also in the same Family Plan I'm in, and the shared stations are between us in the Plan.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DruZilla219 What is the names of some of the shared stations that have lost their personalization?

Can you please send me some screenshots of what you are seeing as well?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

DruZilla219
Underground

@AdamPandora 2 of the stations that have been shared with me and lost their info, is "B Hard Rock" and "Brian's Playlist" (yes this one is a station).

The best I can do to share a screenshot is upload them tom Imgur and share the link here. As I see a pop up at the bottom of this reply box saying "You do not have permission to upload images." https://imgur.com/a/fdvUZuX

And thank you for helping out with this.

I do have 4 other shared stations, that also have these issues 3 of which are from a different user than in the two examples I already gave.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DruZilla219 Thanks for following up with those screenshots.

Can you try deleting those shared stations from your collection, and then have the other family member share them back with you again?

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

0 Kudos

DruZilla219
Underground

@AdamPandoraI have tried deleting and re-adding the "B Hard Rock" and it didn't fix that one. However, I did get my brother to share a different "new" station with me, which I did get with all the info, just it was immediately made into my own station.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DruZilla219 I have created a ticket with our engineering team so they can help look into this further.

However you mentioned you also shared a "new" station and it was immediately made into your own.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? What is the name of that station?The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

DruZilla219
Underground

@AdamPandora  The "new" station was "Folk Radio" from bsajaybird. After following the share link, the station was added to my collection as normal, and it had all of it's Thumbs Ups and Downs, and "created from..." info. However, it was not a "Shared Station" anymore, as if I had gone to Thumbs up a song and chose to make the station my own, which I did not do.

Also, by "new" I just meant a station I hadn't been shared before.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying that with me, @DruZilla219.

I will make sure to pass this information along to our engineering team as well.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

DruZilla219
Underground

@AdamPandora  You're welcome, and thank you for your assistance. Here's hoping it's not a really wonky bug.

DruZilla219
Underground

@AdamPandoraUPDATE: All shared stations have regained their "created from..." info, but still do not have Thumbs histories, and have lost "Shared Station" status and have become my own.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DruZilla219 I'll make sure to relay this information to the engineering team.

Thanks again for all your patience with this.