cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs up given in AutoPlay do not appear in Profile

EinsteinN
Underground

Hello Pandora Community.

I've been loving the radios and the songs presented. However, when I go to a song that I chose on my own, the autoplay thumbs-up songs don't save to my thumbs-up playlist. Why is that? Is that by design?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EinsteinN It sounds like you when you are in a Premium Access session, and give tracks a Thumbs Up when in autoplay, those tracks are not getting aded to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

Can you please try reproducing this on your end once more?

Make sure to grab screenshots of:

• the Now Playing screen when in AutoPlay showing the track you give a Thumbs Up to
  • your My Thumbs Up playlist where that track doesn't get added

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

EinsteinN
Underground

Would this be considered as enough evidence? And can I put up a video recording with end .webm?Screenshot 2021-11-30 7.23.32 PM.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EinsteinN To clarify, you sent a screenshot of your Thumbs Up list in your profile - not your My Thumbs Up playlist.

To clarify, when you give a track a Thumbs Up, do they not appear in the Thumbs Up list showing in your profile?

Can you also send me a picture of the actual Now Playing screen as well when this happens?

Thanks again for working with me on this. 

0 Kudos

EinsteinN
Underground

Whoops. I didn't look at my Thumbs Up playlist before you just said it. Looking at it right now, every single song is there, even ones that I upvoted through AutoPlay. The problem is my thumbs-up list on my profile. 

Here are some more screenshots.

Screenshot 2021-12-01 6.23.37 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-12-01 6.23.23 PM.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying that with me, @EinsteinN.

Our engineering team is aware of this issue - I've gone ahead and added your feedback to the ticket we have open with them.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos